Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerfully effective formula keeps your canine companion safe from parasitic pests for up to four weeks.
- Begins working immediately upon application to kill and repel fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks, including infestations.
- Also helps control mosquitoes–a potential source of heartworm disease, as well as painful chewing lice and biting flies.
- Waterproof, UV-resistant and non-greasy, it continues to work even after bathing, shampooing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight.
- Recommended for use on large breed dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and weighing 45 to 88.9 pounds.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23 - 44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89 - 132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$12.99Chewy Price$14.27List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-22.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$23.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$70.00Chewy Price$89.99List Price$66.50Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$19.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...||Fipronil: 9.78%, Pyriproxyfen: 2.94%, Glycol Ether: 80 - 90%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%...||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...||Fipronil: 9.78%, Pyriproxyfen: 2.94%, Glycol Ether: 80 - 90%.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Very fast shipping
Best choice for my dog. I really love it. Thank for your help.
Best this year
Fleas were very bad in our area this spring and summer. I tried two other brands previously, with minimal results. These drops were highly effective.
Works really well
We are often in RI were ticks are endemic. Since we switched to Effitix we haven't seen a single tick on our dog.
Liked the original Effitix better
This product seems to work well for fleas and ticks. It is much more liquidy than the original Effitix. My dog has the Effitix Plus running down his coat and has a greasy feel to him for a few days. It makes me nervous when my kids pet him.
I always use Effitix for my 3 hunting dogs. Have never had a problem with fleas or ticks!
Had to wash it off
I bought this hoping for the best. We have three babies, a golden, a choco lab, and a lab/shepherd mix. I put it on all three and it was quite an oily mess. Everything seemed fine but the next morning our choco lab was acting very strangely like something was really irritating her rear end. Since the only thing that had changed in her life was the application of the Effitix Plus, I gave her a good bath. As soon as I got her out of the tub she was her old self. The other two pups didn't seem to mind it but I gave them baths as well to get the product off them. Given that of the three primary ingredients, only one, Fipronil, was different from our old flea and tick treatment, I have to guess that our pup either couldn't take the Fipronil or there was something else in the "OTHER INGREDIENTS ... 47.4%" that caused the problem. I'm making this a three as it might have been ok for my other two but my general rule is that if it is bad for one, it's bad for all.
Great for an outdoor loving dog!
I live in a very woodsy area. Lots of wildlife, etc. My dog loves to explore the yard and has been tick, flea and mosquito free since using this. Love it.
We switched from Advantage II because the smell was so strong my dogs would run when they saw the packaging. This stuff smells very mild, and seems to be just as effective. And we're also thrilled that it protects against mosquitos and flies too but it's still winter so we haven't seen the effectiveness of that yet.
Still have fleas
I thought this product would work with killing fleas because the rating wasn’t bad and the reviews were ok. I used this on my two dogs and they still have fleas. I won’t be buying this again.
Finally something that works
Like this flea medication allot won't go back to any others I recommend very much