Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-irritating solution prevents microbial action
- Use during routine cleansing of sensitive ears
- Removes debris and excessive wax and dries the ear canal.
- Recommended for pets with chronic otitis externa which is chronic inflammation of a dogs external ear canal.
- It has a low pH, so it shouldn't interfere with other ear preparations.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Cleaner Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Rinse Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.32List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet MD Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus Dog Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Finger Dog Wipes, 50 count$10.17Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Skin Wipes Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Hot Spot & Skin Fold Dog & Cat Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.54List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Advanced Cleaning Dog & Cat Medicated Ear Rinse Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment with Hydrocortisone, 1.25-oz bottle$23.79Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Wipes Advanced Cleaning, Soothing, & Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.54List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- RELIQ Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 4-oz bottle$10.23Chewy Price$10.50List Price$9.72Autoship Price
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$97.20Chewy Price$108.00List Price$92.34Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Snout Balm, 2-oz tin$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup Slim Tin Dog Balm, 1-oz jar$10.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Disodium Edta, Docusate Sodium, Pcmx...||USP Purified Water, Alcohol, Acetic Acid...||Sd- Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicyclic Acid...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-80...||—|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
702 Customer Reviews
I had never used Chewy before and unfortunately the first time (and probably the last) was a bad experience. I literally had to call a total of 8 times to straighten out my order. I talked to countless people and each of them always gave me a different answer to my question. No one could figure out my order. The pharmacy was also disorganized. I spent too much time calling and had a bad experience. I won't be using Chewy again nor will I be recommending.
Helpful I suppose
It's good occasionally to wash cats' ears. Hint: Make sure the product is room temperature before you use it. Maybe keep it in the pocket of your robe or something to warm it up. In the cold winter months, putting any cold liquid into a cats' ears is a recipe for disaster!
I absolutely love this product. It doesn't take much to keep his ears clean and moisture free. I've had ear meds from other companies and they do nothing. So I went and got this and with in two uses his ears were so much better and he doesn't constantly dig anymore. My vet recommended and it's been great since.
I have been using Epi-Otic on my German Shepherd since he was a pup. His funnel ears catch everything! After he swims I squirt some in each ear, rub the base of his ears let him shake them out. I follow with a squirt of TrizULTRA + Keto Flush, another rub and shake. I dry and clean both ears out with large cotton pads. Both products are gentle on the ears. For just cleaning the outer ear I'll squirt some Epi Otic on a cotton pad and wipe. Great product
Before and After Proof!
I bought this after being recommended it by the Chewy vets. I had concerns of my cat having an ear infection and wanted to try something at home before spending lots of money at the vet. Well this product blew me away! After 1 week of treatments my cats ears have completely changed. She is no longer itching them and they are the cleanest I've ever been able to get them. I am continuing to apply this about once a week to maintain her ears now! I cannot recommend this product more for your animals and hope you see the major difference in her ears in just 1 week!
My vet office uses and recommends. The floppy ears of my Redbone Coonhound mix get nasty from being outside almost 2 hours daily. Does a great job getting rid of the gunk if you apply it to a cotton ball and wipe the inside and outside of the ears. Can see results immediately and the next day.
Very Good Results!
I've been using this for years to keep my dobermans ears clean. A canine dermatologist recommended it to us when we took our then female dobie to her for allergy issues. She instructed us how to properly and safely clean our dogs ears for periodic maintenance. Just an FYI, this is not to treat a suspected ear infection or ear problem (see your vet). I would suggest consulting with your vet so they can show you how to properly clean your pets ears with EpiOtic to also prevent any damage to the ear/eardrum. It's a great product!
Works well, even if the cat hates it
In the short time I've had my cat, I've never seen her so genuinely angry as she was after I put this stuff in her ears. She glared at me from the corner for about an hour afterward. But the good news is that it cleared up the weird buildup that was causing a funky smell to come out of her ears. Assuming you're able to get your pet to forgive you afterward, I definitely recommend using this.
This ear cleaner worked wonderfully on my puppy kiwis ears & made her ears smell good! She didn’t fuss about it bothering her ears which brushing mail clipping showers make her fuss! So glad this product was easy to use one get!
Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleaner for Cats and Dogs
My cat's Vet prescribed this product when my cat was being treated for an ear infection. Once his ear was healed the follow-on treatment was to clean his ears with this cleaner using a sterile cotton pad weekly, which I do.