Antipruritic, moisturizing oatmeal cream rinse that soothes itching associated with dry, sensitive skin in dogs, cats, and horses. Helps restore natural skin oils and moisture, makes the hair coat more manageable, reduces static electricity, helps detangle, and adds a high sheen to the hair coat. Available in 8 oz and 16 oz sizes.
- Soothes itching associated with dry, sensitive skin
- Helps restore natural skin oils and moisture, making the hair coat more manageable and helps prevent tangles
- Improves the look and health of your pet's coat and adds a high sheen
- Designed to reduce static electricity and helps detangle hair while resorting
- This conditioner is best used after bathing your dog or cat with Epi-Soothe shampoo
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after using. For animal use only. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Not for optic use. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
For best results, use with the Virbac Epi-Soothe Shampoo.
See all items by Virbac