Virbac Epi-Soothe Pet Cream Rinse
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Top Ingredients||—||Purified Water, Glycerin, Aloe Vera Gel...||Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol...||—||Active Ingredients: 2% Miconazole Nitrate; 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, 2% Miconazole Nitrate, ...|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—|
About This Item
- Soothes itching associated with dry, sensitive skin
- Helps restore natural skin oils and moisture, making the hair coat more manageable and helps prevent tangles
- Improves the look and health of your pet's coat and adds a high sheen
- Designed to reduce static electricity and helps detangle hair while resorting
- This conditioner is best used after bathing your dog or cat with Epi-Soothe shampoo
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hypoallergenic Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Safe & Sure Dog Eye Wipes, 50 count$15.99Chewy Price
- Professional Pet Products Ear-Dry Solution with Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$63.50Chewy Price$65.95List Price$60.32Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #30, 1/50" - 0.5 mm$23.55Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- MalAcetic Wet Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count pack$11.50Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Aloe Vera Dog, Cat & Small Animal Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PetArmor Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.64Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #5, 1/4" - 6.3 mm$31.85Chewy Price$44.56List Price
- PetAlive Ear Dr. Dog & Cat Ear Drops, 0.71-oz bottle$35.06Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.31Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal & Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Petpost Ear Wipes with Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera For Dogs, 100 count$16.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
THE CONDITIONER MADE HER COAT SOFT AND SHE DID NOT ITCH . SINCE SHE HAD BEEN ITCHING FOR THREE MONTHS, IT WAS NICE TO SEE HAIR GROWING BACK AND HER NOT SCRATCHING HER FUR OFF.
This conditioner helps my dogs smell good, their hair shines for a week. It makes their Hair soft and it helps to avoid dry scalp. Great value
Great for allergies
I have used this for years on several dogs and it works great with the Epi Sooth Shampoo
Best Product Ever
I have used this product for years, for my dog. I also use the Epi-Soothe Shampoo. My dog has very sensitive skin, and both these products are the only thing i have found that works on her skin. I would not ever use anything else. I have recommend this to many friends, and they agree.
Virbac Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse
My dog Mia has had allergies since she was 4 months old, and has been on a low dose of steroids too . She gets a bath twice a week with MiconaHex +Triz Antimicrobial ,Antifungal shampoo. The Epi Soothe Cream Rinse seems to help with her itching and dryness of her skin and makes her coat very shinny, the fragrance is a little strong, but smells good.
I order this product by mistake, as I was wanting the shampoo, which I had very little left. So happy I made this "mistake"! I have a Schnauzer with on going skin problems and to put moisture back into her dry itchy skin the vet recommended Virbac Shampoo. When I got the cream rinse I added it to her bathing and it is an added bonus to the dry itch! Would highly recommend this product and I will continue to order it, but on "purpose." By the way it smells very good and not a perfume smell.
My Great Dane Jameson has severe allergies...... this product has helped with his itching and dry skin! It’s amazing!
My west highland terrier gets matted easily. This is a great product! It moisturizes and detangles her coat without any heavy buildup. Thanks Chewy!
Our poor girl has suffered with environmental allergies most of her life. They result in itchy hives and a chronic low grade stinky skin infection, which sometimes gets worse. We've never found anything that helped her much and her doctor wanted to keep her off of Rx allergy med if possible. We have been using Pet MD medicated shampoo and following up with this cream rinse. It is an amazing combination!! She is hive-free for the first time in forever. Also, the Epi Soothe moisturizes her skin and reduces her dandruff. It leaves her coat silky and she smells amazing for literally two weeks! I couldn't be happier! We will stick with this combo!
Smells sooooo good!!
I've been using Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse for 9 years and LOVE it. My dog's coat is soft, shiny and smells so good. I use the EPI-Soothe shampoo as well. Both are great products!