Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray is the inverted aerosol house spray containing pyrethrins and permethrin to kill active flea and tick infestations. Also, contains pyriproxyfen (NYLAR Insect Growth Regulator) to prevent flea infestations from developing for up to 7 months. One 16 oz can covers 2,100 square feet. Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray provides rapid relief from active flea and tick infestations. Contains the highest levels of environmental adulticides in an aerosol for maximum effectiveness and quick killing of fleas and ticks. Prevents reinfestation of fleas by stopping immature fleas from developing into the adult biting stage. Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks for greater effectiveness. No mess. Leaves no unpleasant odor or sticky mess and, when used as directed, does not stain furnishings.
- Rapidly kills active flea and tick infestations with active ingredients pyrethrins, permethrin, and pyriproxyfen (an Insect Growth Regulator).
- Prevents flea infestations from developing for up to 7 months by stopping immature fleas from developing into the adult biting stage.
- Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks for greater effectiveness.
- Leaves no unpleasant odor or sticky mess, and does not stain furnishing when used as directed.
- Covers and treats 2,100 square feet.
Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Virbac