Virbac Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs is veterinarian recommended protection against dangerous ticks. Provides full protection and maximum effectiveness against ticks within 48 hours of placement. Each collar contains 9% amitraz to kill and detach ticks for up to 90 days. Water resistant, virtually odorless, and long-lasting, this easy-to-use tick prevention is a no-brainer.
- Provides full protection against ticks within 48 hours of placement, and protection lasts for up to 90 days.
- Demonstrated 92% efficacy in controlling a severe tick infestation after 24 hours.
- Paralyzes tick mouth parts to prevent feeding, making it less likely for dogs to get tick-borne diseases.
- Water-resistant: effectiveness is not diminished if the dog gets wet.
- Virtually odorless and extremely easy to use protection against dangerous ticks.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not allow children to play with the collar. Do not open until ready to use. Use on dogs only. Do not use on cats. See back panel of product for additional precautionary statements and directions.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Virbac