Vita Flex Lactanase Horse Muscle and Metabolism is the first pre-performance supplement for horses in intense activity. This supplement supplies all the nutrients needed for the production of acetyl coenzyme A, which is critical for cellular energy when horses cannot rely on oxygen for energy release. The special combination of riboflavin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-1, niacin and lipoic acid work to release energy from both carbohydrates and fats and deliver fuel from an anaerobic metabolism to the Krebs cycle for energy release. A favorite of Thoroughbred and Standardbred trainers and veterinarians, this beneficial powder helps support optimal muscle function and the metabolisms for all classes of horses.
- Works to support healthy muscle function and metabolism.
- Developed with essential ingredients needed to release energy from carbohydrates and fats.
- Made with riboflavin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-1, niacin and lipoic acid to deliver fuel from an anaerobic metabolism to the Krebs cycle for energy release.
- Easy-to-feed, this supplement can be blended thoroughly with feed.
- Perfect to be applied in stressful situations or as a performance supplement.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of reach of other animals. This product should not be given to animals.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: For use in horses only. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Not for human consumption.
See all items by Vita Flex