Vita Pet Coco & Luna 10-in-1 Bacon & Liver Flavored Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chewable multivitamin supplies vitamins and minerals your dog needs.
- Supports liver and kidney function with milk thistle and skin and coat health with biotin, Omega-3 and vitamins.
- Helps hips and joints feel better and move more with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM.
- Digestive enzymes, probiotics and niacin support good GI health.
- Coenzyme Q10 helps support the heart while vitamins A, C and E boost immunity.
- Made in the USA in FDA-registered, NSF and GMP-certified facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CanineActiv High Performance Strength & Endurance Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.08Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.58Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Salmon Omega Chews Dog Supplement, 1-lb bottle$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth One & Done Daily Greens Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Urinary Track Health Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Cognitive Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Urinary Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$12.58Chewy Price$29.99List Price$11.95Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Daily Health Level 1 Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Particular Paws Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$19.90Chewy Price$20.95List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Particular Paws Probiotic Digestive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$20.95Chewy Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Particular Paws Joint & Hip Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$19.95Chewy Price$20.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$14.25Chewy Price$33.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine 200 mg, Chonfroitin 100 mg, MSM 100 mg...||Liver Meal, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 200mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 100mg, Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) 100mg...||Active Ingredients: Moisture (max), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Potassium (Potassium Chloride)...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy||Adult||Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Senior Care||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Bacon, Meat||N/A||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Liver||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Hard "No" From 2 Grumpy Griffs
Been looking for a multivitamin for a while. I tried introducing these supplements multiple times. Tried to crush and hide in food, tried inside pill pockets, other bribery, etc. Unfortunately both my guys absolutely refused. My one dog normally does well with all chewable pills too. Disappointed.
Nice to have a vitamin that addresses so many issues.
my dog has many health issues and these vitamins seem to help her get back to her old self
My dog refuses
My dog refuses to eat them. I tried crushing and puttin gin her food and still turns her nose up to them. Disappointed.
I give these vitamins to my dogs because we make our own food and I just want to make sure they are getting all their nutrients. They eat it with no problem.
My little Yorkie absolutely LOVES these vitamins! We’ve had others that she turns her nose up at. These she joyfully takes and we see a big difference in her coat. Super shiny!
not soft chews
my dogs won't eat them. I didn't realize they are not soft chews
Recipe for Success
Like many dogs in Arizona one of my rescue pups came to me with Valley Fever. She was diagnosed with highest titer counts. Our girl responded well to 2x daily meds but long term use can be hard on liver and kidneys. We started her on this multi vitamin supplement to help offset and 7 years later, our survivor is still going strong. Bonus, she loves the taste!
INCREASE YOUR PET'S LIFESPAN
My PET'S health and wellbeing is important to me, so Let's face it, this product with key ingredients is critical to a happy healthy life.
My dogs gobble these vitamins up no problem. Smell like bacon so I guess that's what they taste like. Have 3 dogs one is a senior and one has health issues so added a multivitamin.
My rescue pups liver enzymes were not normal. She has been getting the Coco and Luna Multi Vita 6 in 1 for about a year. Also she had been limping. With consistent use she no longer limps and her liver enzymes fall with the normal range. I love this product and so does Sassy.