Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides allergy relief by addressing both internal and external symptoms.
- May help to relieve itching, hot spots and irritation.
- Made with ingredients like omega-3 fish oil which provides skin and immune support.
- Tasty bacon and liver flavor makes these tablets taste just like treats.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealReady Pet Go Good Gut Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- True Leaf Everyday Omega Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Plano Paws Vita Treats 15 in 1 Multivitamins Natural Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$28.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Plano Paws Salmon Treats Advanced Skin & Coat Natural Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$27.00Chewy Price$25.65Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Vision Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$19.99Chewy Price$48.39List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Colostrum 300mg, Turmeric 100mg, Apple Cider Vinegar 100mg...||Colostrum (250mg), Biomos(200mg), Apple Cider Vinegar (80mg)...||Active Ingredients: Mushroom Blend (Reishi Mushroom, Cordyceps Mushroom, Lions Mane Mushroom...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Echinacea, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Probiotics|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Respiratory Care||Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Allergy Relief|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Lamb, Meat||N/A, Pork, Liver, Apple|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
working so far
Changed to this from Vets Best allergy support which quit working for my dog after taking for a couple yrs. I noticed less biting and scratching after he started these. He usually only has seasonal allergies that affects his tail, paws and around his mouth and this has caused him to scratch and bite all areas a lot less. Only wish the bottle was larger for the price. The dose for a larger dog can be 3-4 tabs daily so this bottle only lasts about a month compared to others.
My one dog doesn't like these at all and refuses to eat them. I have to try to put them in another treat and still she spits them out. My other dog just sniffs them but doesn't want to eat them. I can put his in a treat but they really don't like them. So unfortunately I don't know if these work or not. I can't force them to take them every day. 1 star due to the taste for my dogs. They are too similar to a pill so I won't be using these. I am going to have to find something different that hopefully they like.
These are working very good. My dog dog is not scratching or licking and he east the tablets with no problem
My dog has good energy with these but alas they work sas well as the lst 3 suppliments i've tried for allergies - they don't. I haven't given them my 3 month test yet so should say it's inconclusive right now. Dog likes and gobbles up.
My dogs won't take the tablet and chew it but can break it up and put it in food. It would be much easier if they would just chew the tablet.
so far so good
I took a chance and ordered this because the Coco and Luna cranberry support has worked well for my dog. She has always had some weeping eyes and licking of her legs. She's been given these pills for the last 2 weeks and I have noticed a difference. Her eyes don't weep anymore and the licking is almost non existent. They smell strongly of bacon flavor but she doesn't seem to mind. But she's never been a picky eater.
These tablets have helped my dog greatly. He used to lick constantly, but not so much anymore. The only thing my dog doesn't like is that it smells like medication not liver and bacon. I just mix them with his food or PB.
Both of my dogs suffer from seasonal allergies. Usually, this means benadryl. My vet wanted to put them both on Apoquel, but I've read that has its own risk of unpleasant side effects. Then the recommendation was allergy shots every two weeks. I'm not interested in filling my babies up with chemicals that might get rid of the allergies, but make them miserable in other ways. So I did research into natural ways to combat allergies. Yoshi and Holly have been on these pills for almost two months, and what a difference! The ear scratching, paw licking, nail biting, coughing, sneezing, and unpleasant moods brought on by these things are no more! I didn't know what to expect, and I wasn't getting my hopes up too much. But imagine my surprise when these tablets kicked all the things benadryl could barely control! They each get one tablet per day. Now, I'm not sure who would say these smell anything like bacon or liver. My dogs won't just eat them. Holly will tolerate it buried in her food, and Yoshi will take it in a pill pocket. Thankfully, these are small enough that I can get away with this. Some of the supplements out there are bigger than quarters, and no way would my picky dogs go anywhere near them. This is a decent sized bottle. For two dogs under twenty pounds, it's basically a two-month supply. The warmer weather is upon us, so we'll see if they still hold up to outrageous pollen counts and other irritants. I'm crossing my fingers that this healthy, natural supplement keeps them comfortable.
Buddy hates them
They would probably work if I could get Buddy to take them. Spits them out of Pill Pockets and even a chunk of hot dog. I've tried hiding them in his wet food but that's a no go also. I'll keep trying.
Yummy, dog eats them!
Our dog loves the flavor of these & immediately eats them!