Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Eye Health Support Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports eye health in dogs of all breeds, ages and sizes.
- Contains natural ingredients like cod liver oil, bilberry fruit, lutein, vitamin C, vitamin E and more.
- Lutein, marigold flower extract and zeaxanthin are particularly great for senior dogs.
- Delicious bacon and liver flavored chews taste like a treat.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Mercola Eye Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.35-oz jar$16.97Chewy Price$21.25List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$34.65List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$31.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Recovery & Detoxification Superfood Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$26.79Chewy Price$25.45Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 180 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$23.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- VetriScience Golden Years Chicken Flavor Clear & Bright Chew Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$23.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil 200mg, Vitamin C 150mg, Vitamin E 50mg...||Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), A Proprietary Blend Of (Bilberry Extract...||Flaxseed Oil, Hoki Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Extracts (1:4) 380 mg (Eyebright, Chamomile, Ginkgo...||Siberian Ginseng Root Extract, Bilberry Extract, Green Tea Extract...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Eye Care||Eye Care||Brain Health, Eye Care||Eye Care, Allergy Relief, Circulatory Care...||Ear Care|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Unflavored||—||—||Unflavored|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||—||—||Organic, Natural, Human-Grade...||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Cleared up the cloudiness in my dogs eyes
My dog wouldn't eat these either until I crushed them up and put on his food, they really helped his eyes after doing this.
Dog won't eat them (my dog eats everything)
I switched to this after another brand stopped offering their vision bites. My dog won't touch these things, and she's the sort of dog that eats everything you hand her.
Hard to chew
Not easily chewable for small dog without many teeth. Had to cut in quarters for her. She enjoyed the little pieces
Liver supplements purchased via Chewy & their aid
Milk Thistle plus Same’ were recommended due to my senior dog enlarged liver & adrenal glands by a vet specialist. His liver numbers were extremely high & have come down . I can see he has more pep & gets excited about his walks plus eats his food. We celebrated his 14th birthday this month & feel blessed to have him in our lives. Thanks to Chewy for their guidance & fast delivery. Also for their customer service support.
My dog doesn’t like the taste
I cannot tell a difference with my dog. She didn’t like the taste
My dog would not even take the eye vitamins there not chewable
I have been giving this supplement to my little dog for a while as she started to show signs of a cataract. I honestly believe I see less shadowing than before. Plus I really like the ingredients especially the coQ10 so much so that I have began giving it to my older dog just because there are such beneficial ingredients.
he loves em
I give these to my dog after his eye drops as a treat and he loves them. Honestly I'm not sure if it helps or not as he gets eye drops everyday but we seem to have his eye issues under control so I think it may be a combination of things.