Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna L-Lysine Immune Support Salmon Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports eye, immune and respiratory system health in cats.
- Helps to fight off issues like sneezing, watery and inflamed eyes and runny noses.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Just mix the powder into your pet’s food daily for easy feeding.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Alaska Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$9.80Chewy Price$11.55List Price$9.31Autoship Price
- NaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$31.49Chewy Price$32.09List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$18.84Chewy Price$20.00List Price$17.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$35.28Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.52Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Lung GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- PetAg Pet Pectillin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.59Chewy Price$8.90List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Vital Eye Liquid Vision Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Pet Allergy Dog & Cat Supplement, 75 count$27.53Chewy Price$33.99List Price$26.15Autoship Price
- NaturPet Vision Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$38.51List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: L-Lysine Hydrochloride 900mg.||Chicken Liver Powder, Cod Liver, Magnesium Ascorbate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Olive Leaf 1:4, Echinacea Purp Root and Herb 1:4, Eleuthero Herb 1:4....||Active Ingredient: Silver 8.3 mcg., Inactive Ingredient: Pharmaceutical-Grade Purified Water....||Siberian Ginseng Extract, Beef Spleen Hydrolysate, Selenium...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Allergy Relief||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||—||—||—|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||—||—||Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
No scoop, but she eats it
The instructions reference measuring with a scoop, which was not provided (someone else also mentioned this). Luckily I had a leftover half-gram scoop from another brand I bought in the past, and the instructions mention the dosage in grams as well. I mixed this in with a little wet food and my cat ate it right away, which is great because she usually notices when I try to sneak things into her food. I can’t speak for the effectiveness yet, but getting my cat to ingest and successfully digest what I give her is half the battle.
Finally, lysine our cat will eat!
Our 14 year old senior girl has had a gunky eye and what we fondly refer to as “Swiss cheese sinuses” as long as we’ve had her. I’ve tried various different lysine products over the years (treats and gels) and she can’t stand them. I bought this and she loves it! We mix 2 grams (measured using a kitchen scale) into her wet food every day. It mixes in completely and she INHALES her wet food. In just about a week we’ve noticed that her breathing has gotten significantly quieter (less congestion I guess?) and her eyes less runny (though not totally gone). Excited to see how she continues to improve. We will definitely repurchase.
Cat loves it!
The Lysine pills, soundly defeated, the person at Chewy was very helpful, and the Lysine powder arrived quickly. My veterinarian told me how much to give her and she has it in her food every morning, loves it. Thank you chewy.
This product is easily mixed in with food. It's a very fine powder. I mix it in with Churu treat and my cat licks dish clean. She would not eat the L-Lysine in treat form.
Best L-Lysine I have used
I have used several L-Lysine gel and powder products for my three Persians for seven years. The other products did not thoroughly mix in with their wet food or were not as effective in preventing conjunctivitis as this product. It has 900 mg, which is the recommended maximum, it combines entirely with the wet food, and it must be tasty because they eat their wet food completely. Most importantly, it works at preventing conjunctivitis. Witth the other products, one of the Persians consistently would get conjunctivitis each month. It has been four months since I started using this product, and he has not had a recurrence of conjunctivitis nor have the other two.
Well, not off to a great start.
Got this today. No scoop. I sat with a set of tiny measuring spoons and found that about 1/4 teaspoon = 1 gram, which is- according to the bottle- the size of the scoop, so at least there is that. Good thing I have a scale that will accurately measure individual grams like that.
Seems taste good
I mix this with my cats wet food an they don’t seem notice! I’m happy with it an will continue to use it
not for dry food eaters
This may be great medicine but it is a very fine powder and too fine to stick to dry food. Probably fine to be mixed with wet food.
L-Lysine for cats
Vet suggested I try this for my cat who has an infection of the eye Only used for a week Easy to put in food (thank goodness) as Brandi is very hard to catch and give meds Will give as long as vet suggests Thank you
L-lysine for cats
Great pricing....cat love it...will continue to perches....