Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Liver Support Organic Milk Thistle Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Milk thistle and dandelion root supplement acts as a detox for cats and dogs.
- Helps to remove waste substances and eliminate toxins from the body for a healthier pet.
- Vitamin B-complex helps maintain body functions and promotes longevity.
- Easy to administer––just mix the powder into your pet’s food daily.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Liver & Kidney Milkthistle Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Hepato Chicken Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$23.15Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.99Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Liver Support Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Liver Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Milk Thistle Liver Support Salmon & Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- VetClassics Liver Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna SAMe Premium Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiSAMe SAM-e Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life SAMeLq Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Hepato Support Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 180 count$41.34Chewy Price$50.00List Price$39.27Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Milk Thistle Liver & Kidney Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Milk Thistle 150mg, Ginger Root Extract 75mg, Dandelion Root 50mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Organic Burdock Root 1:4, Organic Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4, Organic Milk Thistle Seed 1:4...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Organic Burdock Root 1:4, Organic Dandelion Root and Herb 1:4, Slippery Elm Bark 1:4...||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from Salmon Oil) with 75 mg EPA and 85 mg DHA: 250 mg, Milk Thistle Extract (Sylibum marianum) (Seed): 50 mg, Curcumin C3 Complex Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa): 27 mg...||Milk Thistle Extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Liver Care|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Liver, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||—||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||—||—||Human-Grade, Natural||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great product! My dog loves it!
My vet recommended this product for my dog. She's on seizure medication and bloodwork revealed that the pills were causing some damage to her liver. I was concerned that she wouldn't like it on her food, because she is a very picky eater, but she loves this! I sprinkle it on her kibble and then add just a bit of water to settle the powder down so it gets mixed in. She eats every bit of it! Best of all, it her bloodwork shows improvement!
Great product, it has helped our dog's liver numbers improve. Although it would be nice if it came in a tablet formula.
my dogs & I love this product!
Love this product and love Chewy. I started buying this from another source but because I get the vast majority of my dog food and supplements from Chewy, I’m now ordering it from them. Both of my dogs have blood work regularly to monitor liver issues and the last two times since I’ve been using this product the ranges have been normal. Success!!! So happy I found this product!
We have seen such a difference in our dog, since he has been on this product. He has a problem with his liver enzyme levels. This is our third purchase. You have to look for the scoop. It settles toward the bottom. The vet tells us to continue what we’re doing due to the progress.
This is a hard tablet that I’m finding all over the house. I think I’ve given my dog her medicine but really she’s just spitting it out. Big waste of money.
No scoop and powder easily gets into nostrils
I don’t know how much to give my dogs it says one scoop what scoop? A scoop can be anything. I don’t like the powder because it easily goes into my nostrils