Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Multivitamin 6-In-1 Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multivitamin supplement promotes general wellness for cats and dogs.
- Supports liver, hip and joint, coat and digestive health for a happier, healthier pet.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Just mix the powder into your pet’s food daily for easy feeding.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$36.00Chewy Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Lexelium Holistic Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET VITES Complete Multi-Nutrient Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$84.99Chewy Price$94.49List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Mushroom Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.45-oz bottle$36.25Chewy Price$34.44Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Recovery & Detoxification Superfood Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$26.79Chewy Price$25.45Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$19.45Chewy Price$20.00List Price$18.48Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 200mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 100mg, Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) 100mg...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium...||—||Organic Kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Fish Protein Powder...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||Bacon, Meat||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Dogs don't care for it
I liked all the vitamins in one for my senior dogs but they were not thrilled with the taste of it. I now mix it in with some wet food so they will eat it. Weird since they normally like the powdered versions of vitamins. We really love Missing Link version but cannot find the senior multivitamin anymore (just the joint one).
It's got everything I need and nothing I don't!
I'm using this while my husky is on an elimination diet and we're finding him the right pre-made food to eat. This keeps him from missing out on key vitamins and I love that there are no fillers and random ingredients (which he can't eat)! I got the salmon flavor because he loves fish but he does know this is fake somehow, so I mix in a bit of real fish from a can to get him to eat it and stop looking at me like I'm trying to poison him :)
The powdered vitamin appears to agree with my cats;I just mix it in with their evening food and they accept it. I like the powder rather than trying to get a cat to take even a soft pill...that can prove interesting!!