Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Urinary Tract Support Cranberry Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes urinary health in cats and dogs.
- Cranberry, blueberry and echinacea support urinary tract health and help alleviate incontinence.
- Promotes a normal urine pH.
- Just mix the powder into your pet’s food daily for easy feeding.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.16-oz tub$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 65 count$18.99Chewy Price$20.82List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$47.02List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements Berry Balance Urinary Tract Health Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.30Chewy Price$25.99List Price$14.54Autoship Price
- Project Paws Cranberry Plus D-Mannose Urinary Tract Support Chewable Dog Supplement, 75 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Bladder Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 9.5-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- PetHonesty CranBladder Health Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$76.88List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Urinary GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.59Chewy Price$42.95List Price$34.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cranberry 400mg, Blueberry 150mg, Echinacea 100mg...||Cranberry, Echinacea, D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||Cranberry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Beef Liver...||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Organic Achiote Powder|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Kidney Care|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Bacon, Liver, Meat||N/A|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
No scoop included
I would love to be able to try this product, but it didn't come with a scoop! Does anyone know how much a scoop holds? 1 tsp? 2tsp? So frustrating--
Urinary tract problems
I gave it to my cat because he has a urinary problem and it works great. He Pees three times a day now
I have used the urinary tract cranberry caplets for over a year. Decided to try the powder and my dog loves the taste. Will use both this and the tablets on alternate days for a variety. The caplets have helped with a leakage issue as I am sure this will. One happy momma here!
It worked for my girl
I've been using this powder for several months now. My dog was getting bladder and urinary infections every few months. It's been almost 6 months since the last one. This keeps her ph at normal levels and no crystals were detected with her latest test. I'm so glad to find an easy solution and stop the repeated vet visits.
Powder for UTI prevention
I gave my pup this powder after she had a couple of UTIs. Now she is doing much better and has not had a repeat of the previous problems
I’m sure this is a great product and as always, Chewy got it here quickly. However, my persnickety girl does not like it
coco and Luna urinary
I have been using this for a while because my girl had urinary crystals. This product had cleared the crystals up. Easy to mix In food.