Vita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 7.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus Acidophilus probiotics per gram.
- Digestive enzymes help pups break down and digest food more easily.
- Use as a preventative or whenever your dog experiences stomach upsets, poor digestion, or diarrhea.
- Helps counteract upsets caused by antibiotics, too.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy, egg, potato, grain, animal digest, gluten or avocado that can trigger sensitivities. Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Parents Probiotic SoftSupps Prebiotic & Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Soft Chew Dog Supplement,, 30 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- PointPet Digestive Health & Probiotics Duck Flavored Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Dog Supplement, 30 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Spunky Level II Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$43.84Chewy Price$41.65Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$8.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Cranberry Support Urinary Tract Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- VetriScience Derma Strength Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb jar$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Senior Multi Daily Formula Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin 500mg, Enzyme Blend 150mg, Papaya 100mg...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lavtobacillus acidophilus, L.Brevis, L.casei...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Bacon, Meat||—||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Originally my dogs had chewy probiotics and thought I'd try these. They wouldn't touch them, so I began putting them in hickory flavor pill pockets that I purchased at a local farm store. So far, they have taken them without question, so not sure of the reason why they wouldn't before as they'd smell the probiotics and turn away.
Yummy and a Happier Tummy...
My 3-year-old Yorkie has struggled with irritable bowel and a sensitive tummy for most of her life, and at the urging of our vet, we've researched and tried many different probiotics with her (in all price ranges). Many of the "soft chews" we tried were HUGE for a tiny dog, and she rarely liked the taste. And you could never fool her with those seemingly "tasteless" probiotic powders--she'd walk away from her food. But she absolutely LOVES the flavor of this tablet and is actually excited to take it! The probiotic/enzyme ingredients seem effective at easing digestion--her stool is firm and healthy, and her bouts of discomfort/gurgling/gas/bloating have been greatly reduced. These are pretty small in size for dog probiotics, and the tablets cut easily with a pill cutter if needed (I give 1/2 in AM and PM). The price for 120 count is reasonable as well. All sensitive doggies are different, but this product has been a winner for us so far!
Not For My Dog
I have a super picky 14 year old dog with some medical issues and I thought these would help. I haven’t noticed any differences in him since he started taking them. And he won’t take them without being wrapped in food. I thought the bacon flavor would entice him but no luck.
Dogs like it
I got this probiotic because my dogs were itching and scratching all the time and my small dog was having tummy issues. Less than a month on these I can tell a big difference in both issues and my dogs like them.
I bought this for my senior dog who has had skin allergies, dry skin and extremely itch crusty spots all over for the past year. He is an insulin dependent diabetic as well. I've been giving these for a week and I can already see he is benefitting from the supplement. He has stopped scratching all the time and I have seen no more crusty spots since his bath a week ago. Highly recommend!
Great choice for your dog! Cheaper and better than other leading probiotics I have tried (I have tried Fortiflora). I changed because I read a review recommending this product and I them compared it to my old one and realized Coco & Luna has much more probiotics (bacteria CFU) than my old one! Plus I like that it has pumpkin in it. My dog resists medication so I grind these up with a pill grinder and sprinkle over his food. Highly recommend!
have started the pills, they seem to like them (the dogs) so not much else to go one. Thanks
I am a huge fan of the Coco & Luna vita pet life line of products. I have been using this line of products over a year now. My dogs seem to love the flavor and the probiotic works great for their digestive systems. Keeping them healthy and happy. I look forward to trying additional products from this line in the near future.
great for dogs with digestive issues
I started my dog on these along with a pancreatic enzyme powder. She is doing great and digesting her food much better! I compared these with a major brand name that my vet recommended and the pro-biotics in these are much higher than even the major brand name that he recommended. I will definitely keep using them!
My Dog Loves These
I have a Westie and they have a history of belly problems. I had been using a powder probiotic, but she is a picky eater and I was never sure she was getting what she needed. I switched to these chewable tablets and she loves them. I can get her to eat the entire thing without any problem, so I know she's getting what she needs. Also, her belly has done quite well since she has been taking them.