Vita Pet Life Urinary Tract Cranberry, Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps prevent urinary tract infections with cranberry and apple cider vinegar.
- Comes in tasty bacon and liver-flavored chewable tablets your dog will scarf down.
- Superfood ingredients also help repel fleas, relieve constipation, remove tear stains and fight ear issues.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, egg, potato, grain, animal digest, gluten or avocado that can trigger sensitivities.
- Made in the USA in FDA-registered, NSF and GMP-certified facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- PetHonesty CranBladder Health Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Project Paws Cranberry Plus D-Mannose Urinary Tract Support Chewable Dog Supplement, 75 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.34Chewy Price$50.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty CranBladder Health Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.94List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) 150 mg, Apple Cider Vineager 50 mg, Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate...||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Cranberry, Echinacea, D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||Active Ingredients: Cranberry 400mg, Blueberry 150mg, Echinacea 100mg...||Active Ingredients Per 3 g Soft Chew: Cranberry Extract 236 mg, Echinacea purpurea 118 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 79 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
We have an Irish Setter that was born with ectopic ureters. She had corrective surgery as a puppy which helped with the constant urinary infections but often tends to have a fowl urine odor. This product has helped to alleviate the odor and she hasn’t had any urinary infections since. She loves the tablets and thinks of them as a treat. We have been pleased with the results we have seen since we have been using this product for the past six months.
Don't work. Not worth the money. Did nothing to elevated my labradores UTI. Maybe would work for preventative measures, but will not treat an already existing condition.
Well the item got here Now let’s see how Good it is
Has been helpful
Since my dog had a bar UT I and after vet visits got it cleared up. I have been using this for about 3 months and so far he has not had another UT I. And he takes it really well.
I had been giving Dr Foster and smith cranberry tablets. No longer in business so bought these as a replacement. Haven't opened or given them as yet.
Has worked for my dog
My girl Was suffering from back to back UTI’s after her round of meds I gave this a try-I have noticed less licking and she’s been infection free -also I like the tablets better than the powder -easier to give and she thinks they are a treat
NO GOOD product
It Don t help for my dog urinary traction problem drinks more water then before
Why I love Chewy
I love Chewy, I can always find what I'm looking for at low prices. The orders come in quickly. I always look on Chewy before I go anywhere else.
Since taking this product, as recommended by his vet to keep urinary track infections under control, that problem has not returned. As a bonus, his reddish brown tear stains, which I have been trying to clear up for the past 10 years with limited success using other products, have disappeared!
I have two dogs, one that is about 60 lbs and she does fine with this product but my little one that is 8 lbs and a bit more picky does not like it. It has a very strong smell and she tends to be smell sensitive so that may be why she will not eat it.