Vitakraft Drops Bite-Sized Yogurt Small Dog Training Treats, 8.8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These grain-free dog treats include whey and real yogurt, giving your pup extra protein and extra flavor!
- The paw-fect size to use as puppy treats for training.
- Fortified with vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B12, riboflavin, and niacin.
- Drops are grrr-eat for small dogs, and big dogs, too!
- Vitakraft's small-batch production and resealable Drops pouches ensure that your pup's snacks stay fresh.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVitakraft Drops Bite-Sized Peanut Training Small DogTreats, 8.8-oz bag$4.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealPet Center Chicken Nibbles Dog Treats, 2.25-lb jar$39.66Chewy Price$43.99List Price$37.68Autoship Price
- DealPet 'n Shape Lamb Strips Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealBlue Ridge Naturals Alaskan Salmon Jerky Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.48Chewy Price$5.21Autoship Price
- DealPop'n Bites Cheezy Dogs Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$1.72Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.63Autoship Price
- DealFruitables Whole Jerky Bites Bacon & Apple Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Bully Puffs Grain-Free Bacon & Liver Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.61Chewy Price$10.98List Price$6.28Autoship Price
- DealPet 'n Shape Duck 'n Rice Stix Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealPet 'n Shape Grain-Free Chik 'n Dumbbells Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealExclusively Dog Best Buddy Bits Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$5.24Chewy Price$6.15List Price$4.98Autoship Price
- DealBlue Ridge Naturals Alaskan Salmon & Sweet Tater Fillets Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$12.90Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Redbarn Barn Bagels Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$13.14Chewy Price$12.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey...||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Milk...||Tapioca Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Glycerin...||Tapioca Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Glycerin...||Turkey Meal, Dried Ground Potatoes, Tapioca Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Yogurt||Peanut Butter||Yogurt, Fruits & Vegetables||Yogurt, Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free, Chicken-Free||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Bought these for ferret, he likes them even tho they showed up crushed into globs
They all like them!
We got the drops as rewards for potty training a new puppy. He is responding and so are the three grown dogs! They line up for a Vitakraft drop with yogurt treat, too. ordering more asap.
My boy is so picky about treats and he lives these so much. I have never had him enjoy a treat so much.
For almost 20 years I have been giving these Yogurt treats to my dogs for a goodnight treat. A Vichon, a Visla, and now a Cavachon. They looked forward to these every night. If I ran out, I went from one store to another to find them. I was glad to see Chewy stocking them.
My dog loves these. Like other posters they arrived melted in shipping. This will be a winter purchase. 45 seconds in the microwave and I spread them flat and cut them into squares. Good as new. And I keep them in the fridge.
Don't for my dog
I wish I looked at the ingredients prior to purchase. The first ingredient is sugar! They melt in your hand, like candy. And they say they're a "training treat" on the bag but the directions state "feed 5-10 vitakraft drops per day" which is the shortest training session I ever seen.
big lump of goo
These arrived in a melted hunk of goo, not in drops. I had to chip away at it once it hardened with an ice pick. Nasty. Don't bother with these. Unless you maybe buy them in a store so you can shake the package and feel that they are still loose drops.
Guys loved these but when they came on the truck, they were a melty glop. Had to put them in the fridge and solidify them before just breaking them apart to feed. I will be more cautious next time.
All dogs love these drops. My family and friends I shared with their dogs
Can’t find this product any more and have been using it for 18 years. So I knew I could depend on your guys. thanks said my dog Harvey!!!!
Disappointed this time
My dogs love these treats. Unfortunately this time, they were all melted and stuck together. I have to break off pieces to give them, and they don’t seem to like them as much. I’m not sure I would order them online again, I would rather feel the bag and make sure they are not melted. It is not hot where I live, and they did not sit outside after delivery.