Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cage Small Animal Bedding, 35-lit
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides up to 14 days of odor control to keep your home and your pet's home smelling clean and fresh.
- Fresh World is heavier and more absorbent than normal bedding with up to 3x expansion!
- Ultra-soft for comfort, 99.5% dust free, and free of baking soda.
- Biodegradable, compostable and made from 100% real recycled paper.
- With regular spot cleaning, the Ultra Strength formula can control odor for up to 14 days. Change bedding when wet, or once the odor blocker is no longer effectively controlling odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Oxbow Blend, 72-L$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Clean & Cozy Scented Small Animal Bedding, Lavender, 49.2-L$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Oxbow Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter, 20-lb bag$20.89Chewy Price$24.49List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Kaytee Kay Kob Bird & Small Animal Natural Bedding & Litter, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- DealWare Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Color Varies, Jumbo$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Nesting, White, 23-L$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealCarefresh Small Animal Bedding, Confetti, 10-L$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 30-L$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Pine Small Animal Bedding, 52.4-L$11.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 56-L$18.71Chewy Price$20.49List Price$17.77Autoship Price
- Marshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies, Lock On$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Rabbit, Rat, Guinea Pig...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly||Odor Control||Odor Control|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
|Bird Type||—||Cockatiel, Budgie||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
Smells like chemicals
I bought this since Purina Yesterday's News was discontinued. This bedding says it is made from 100% paper on the label, but it has a strong chemical smell to it and my bunny won't use it. ):
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
this is the best litter i have found for my rats. it holds in the smell great! keeps me from having to change litter every single day. 100% recommend
I have New Zealand Rabbits and a chinchilla. This product was horrible. Odor control is non-existent and absorbance is a joke. Kaytee clean and cozy is superior to this.
A must have!
I have two bunnies that pee a LOT! I was using the shredded paper but learned very quickly that was a bad idea! The smell was awful! The bunnies houses are in my daughters room so keeping the odor down is a must! I gave this bedding a try and it works WONDERFULLY! I will keep buying this absolutely!
Not a good product at all
Not worth the price you have to pay. This gets used up faster than the pellets did for the amount you have to pay for this product.
Love this stuff
I love this bedding for my two guinea pigs, Fred and George. Too bad the bag arrived ripped (I don't know how) so watch out for that.
We thought by changing to this type of breeding it would be less dust. It actually helped a bit on the up dust. When you set it down and do clean up, it leaves a sandy under layer that really make me question if my ferret is inhaling this or how much is this being observed by him. Odor control isn't for the full days it advertised fyi!!! Also its line gravel, it sticks to everything, horrible for cleaned up. I DO NOT NOT RECOMMENDED
Top notch bedding
I have 4 bunnies, this makes clean up so easy. Great odor absorber as well.
My bunny will toss her litter box around if she doesn't like the litter in there so trying new kinds is always fun...not. Well this was bunny approved!
This bedding is great! A little dusty, but it absolutely traps odors for 10+ days!