Vitakraft Lick 'n' Lap Creamy Chicken Low Calorie Interactive Wet Cat Treat?, 0.42-oz tube, case of 20
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These treats have a pleasant smell and come in interactive squeeze tubes that are purr-fect for hand feeding.
- Adored by even the pickiest purring pals!
- Low-calorie, mess-free, indulgent cat treats crafted in Germany with love.
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and features added taurine, which supports heart and eye health.
- Single servings and small-batch production guarantee fresh, high-quality treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vitakraft Lick 'n' Lap Creamy Salmon Low Calorie Interactive Wet Cat Treat, 0.42-oz tube, case of 20$9.93Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.43Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Gourmet Jelly Chicken & Carrot Recipe Tasty Gelatin Squeezable Cat Treats, 1.7-oz pouch, pack of 5$3.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Tuna Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 count$26.94Chewy Price$25.59Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet in Chicken Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, 1 count$2.49Chewy Price$2.37Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kitty Lickies Sardine & Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, 4 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet Extra Tender in Crab Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch$2.49Chewy Price$2.37Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Tuna Fillet in Homestyle Broth Cat Treat, 0.52-oz pouch$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Juicy Bites Shrimp & Seafood Mix Flavor Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3 count$4.39Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Applaws Tuna Loin Grain-Free Cat Treats, 1.06-oz loin, case of 12$35.40Chewy Price$38.28List Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Applaws Loin Salmon Filet Grain-Free Cat Treats, 1.06-oz loin, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$38.28List Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Applaws Loin Chicken Filet with Rosemary Grain-Free Cat Treats, 1.06-oz loin, case of 12$38.28Chewy Price$36.37Autoship Price
- Catit Creamy Salmon Flavor Lickable Cat Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken By-Products, Chicken...||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken By-Products...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken By-Products...||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Goat Milk Powder And Bonito Flakes.|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken||Salmon, Chicken||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Liquid, Wet Food, Treats||Liquid, Wet Food, Treats||Treats|
|Food Texture||Purée||Purée||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Jello for cats
My cats love the taste of these, but the texture is so solid and slippery that they get frustrated after a few licks because they're not getting any into their mouths. The only way the can actually eat them is if I put it in their bowl and mash it up with a fork, which isn't easy- The dang things are so slippery they just shoot across the room if you're not careful! I'll use up the ones I have but I won't be buying these again. The chicken and carrots ones are much easier to eat and both cats love them, I don't know why these are so solid.
i let 2 of cats try this-they liked it-but its not really for me--i like the temptations treats better to just pour out and eat---this i had to hold it-and squeeze out-real slow so didnt fall down--so she just kept licking as i lightly squeezed to end--i guess could cut it open and put in dish-but sure if you want to hold the little tube up-the cat will love it-
don't buy these unless you intend to support your kitty's krack habit. mine lives for these. i squeeze it into a tiny dish and she gobbles it down. started with once a day, now i'm up to three. not going any higher no matter how much she bites my ankles.
Vitacraft lickable treats
A no go again they won't eat anything but Churu lickable treats, need to do something to get them off Churu they are pricey! I'm going to try to make my own, wish me luck....
Cats love these
Both of my cats beg for these snacks every day. Chewy has items I can not find in local stores. Orders ship fast
My poor Tuxie has had dandruff since we adopted her at 5 months old. Brushing her only made it worse. We have been giving her Lick n Lap for weeks, but we started to see results in less than a week. Not only is she flake free and her coat has a softness we never felt before, SHE LOVES IT! She is a very picky eater and I was worried that she wouldn’t like. She loves it and it works great. I highly recommend.
Meat tubes are a great way to add moisture and variety to a cat's diet and some reassuring bonding time after being away at work all day. Kitty gets one every evening and I switch it up between a few brands including this Vitakraft chicken and also the salmon. The salmon has added Omega 3 and the chicken has added taurine. They seem pretty wholesome too. Will keep them in rotation as long as they're around.
Really Good Deal
Our cat is very picky (imagine that). He will not eat canned food without gravy on it. These packs are half the price of the grocery store packs. And, shipping was VERY fast.
This is the only thing my senior kitty will eat. I use it as a topper for her food to get her to eat.
Great for cats!
Kitty loves her 'pudding' after dinner! This means just extra food! She devours in 2 seconds! Loves loves...