Vitakraft Menu Premium Vitamin-Fortified Canary & Finch Food, 2.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural mix of bird seed, grains, and fruits provides your beaked buddy with vitamins and minerals.
- This exciting blend includes canary grass seed, millet seed, rape seed, oats, sesame, carrots, coconut, orange, and anise.
- Simulates natural foraging that your canary or finch would do in the wild, making your bird feel right at home.
- Fortified with lysine, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B12, riboflavin, and niacin.
- The small-batch production ensures that the feed is fresh and tasty, while the resealable bag helps keep them that way!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Exact Parrot & Conure Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding High Fat Formula Baby Bird Food, 5-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding Formula Baby Macaw Food, 5-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Cockatiel Food, 8-lb bag$13.60Chewy Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Wagner's Classic Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Parakeet Food, 25-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$16.69Chewy Price$18.65List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- Wagner's Cardinal Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$11.98List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Cockatiel Food, 4.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food, 7.5-oz bag$9.37Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.90Autoship Price
- Wagner's Shell Free Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.22Chewy Price$10.98List Price$9.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Canary Grass Seed, Rape Seed, Oat Groats...||Canary Grass Seed, Millet, Niger Seed...||Millet, Canola Seed, Canary Grass Seed...||Canary Seed, Nyjer (Thistle), Guizotia Abyssinica...||Canary Grass Seeds, Dehulled White Millet, Dehulled Red Millet...|
|Bird Type||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Vitakraft Menu Care Complex Canary & Finch Food
Works very well! Easy on the birds tender feet. Not first time I ordered it n will do so again!
My kids acted like I never feed them! Lol!
I mixed this in with my two little girls’ (canaries), and they LOVED it! For such little birds, they tend to be chow hounds, anyway, but they really went to town on this!...‘Good choice, Mom!’
my birds love it
very good for my canary's They get excited when they see me fill their cups
COCKATIEL LOVES THIS
My 20 year old cockatiel loves this along with other foods. Great buy.
They won't eat it
I purchased this seed mix due to the rating but have found that my canaries won't eat it. It looks like a good mix and smells fresh. Shortly I will be adding to my aviary so I will see how the new finches like it.
Vitakraft canary food
Excellent product. Great seed for the value. My birds have always like their seed.
Vitakraft Canary and Finch Food
This seed mix is given to my Diamond Doves for part of their diet and they love it! Has a lot of nutritional value!
My finch hasn’t touched it
Thank have a Lady Gouldian Finch, And she is quite finicky, but she’s not interested in this food. It could be just her, I don’t know.
This is a great mix! I have a 25 year old cockatiel (he's been with me since he was nine weeks old), and has always loved canary grass seed. He eats it first, then selectively eats other seeds in the mix. Most cockatiel blends use a heavy amount of millet seed, and really skimp on the canary grass seed. Over the years, I've ended up having to mix a quality canary seed blend with cockatiel seed to give my guy an abundance of his favorites. I've noticed that even a lot of canary blends these days are loaded with more millet than actual canary grass seed, which is why this Vitakraft blend if superior: Generous amounts of Canary grass seed. My old guy is happy!
new mix trials
we keep trying different mixes and my rescue dove loves this one!