Vitakraft Slims Carrot Crispy Nibble Stick Small Animal Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An ideal nibble for in between meals, these treats are light and easy to digest and are make the perfect addition to your guinea pig's or bunny's daily food.
- Satisfy your small pet's natural chewing instinct and support healthy teeth with Slims’ crispy baked texture.
- These healthy, nutritious bunny treats are small enough for training rewards and everyday treating between meals.
- The premium ingredients and tempting textures make every bite a luxurious experience for your pal!
- Made without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or added sugars.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Apple Orchard Sticks Small Animal Treats, 40 count$19.76Chewy Price$20.36List Price$18.77Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry Flavored Yogurt Dipped Hamster, Gerbil, Rat & Mouse Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.66Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.38Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Hay Bales Small Pet Treats, 2.2-lb bag, case of 4$21.22Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.16Autoship Price
- dealPeter's Apple Slices Small Animal Nature Treats, 1-oz bag$2.39Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.27Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Small Animal Treats, 8-oz bag, bundle of 3$20.34Chewy Price$20.97List Price$19.32Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Bites Small Animal Treats, 2.5-oz bag$4.48Chewy Price$4.26Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked Veggie Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Hoops Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Honey Flavor with Added Calcium Chinchilla Treat, 6 count$14.52Chewy Price$14.97List Price$13.79Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Bake Shop Danishes Guinea Pig Treats, 2-oz bag$3.84Chewy Price$4.39List Price$3.65Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Dandelion Leaf Small Pet Treats, 2.4-oz bag$4.07Chewy Price$5.79List Price$3.87Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Dried Papaya Small Pet & Bird Treats, 9-oz bag$5.37Chewy Price$5.79List Price$5.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Peanuts, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Sesame Seed, Sugar.||Rice, Corn, FD&C Red No.40, FD&C Yellow No.5, FD&C Blue No.1|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Rat, Mouse, Hamster, Guinea Pig||Rabbit||Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Nuts||Treats|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
170 Customer Reviews
Guinea Pig Approved - Ingredients Meh
First two ingredients are wheat and corn - but the guinea pigs love them. We did a large treat assessment for our facebook page Fosters Home for Extraordinary Guinea Pigs - this was one that all of our 19 guinea pigs enjoyed eating.
Not for oreo ..
So the carrot flavored treats arrived today and my guinea pig oreo refuses to eat them.. The treat has been sitting there for almost 4 hours!!! I’ve even tried to give it to her outside the cage but she’s just not having it.
My rabbit wouldn't eat this so we tried to feed to the squirrels and ducks NO WAY they did not touch these!!
neither one of my bunnies are eating these? will have to change my order, bummer other treats I got they like
My bunny loves the treat!
My bunny loves these treats! He gobbles the treat right down!
Nobody will eat these
My rabbits love food! But none of them will touch these.
GP loves them!
My guinea pigs love these. Will definitely be getting more soon!
Doesn't taste like carrots.
My piggie favorite treat is carrots. I have tried these by vitakraft before. This time all of my ten guinea pigs refused. Usually there is at least one that will eat. Maybe to old or something?
All 6 of my bunnies (large and small) absolutely love these! And I love listening to them crunch them. Anytime I crinkle the bag they all come running and want their treat!
My rabbits somewhat like them but professionals say “Not good for bunnies”
When I first got my bunnies I pulled out this bag and the professional there immediately stopped me. She said they were not good for bunnies but I could try it out every couple weeks. My bunnies kinda like them but they usually end up half eaten.