Vitakraft Small Animal Timothy Hay, Crunch Sticks & Nibble Rings Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treats Bundle, 10-lb box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 100% natural, sun-cured, farm-grown timothy hay that's free of pesticides and preservatives—plus all of your small pet's favorite Vitakraft treats to go with it!
- This hay is carefully harvested by hand at peak maturity for the best nutrient content and stem quality. It is packaged and tightly compressed and banded to protect it from UV light. This helps keep the hay greener and more flavorful for your buddy!
- Compared to alfalfa hay, timothy hay is higher in fiber and lower in protein, making it the perfect basis of your pet's daily diet.
- These extra-crunchy treats are made with specially selected grains and fruits that are triple-baked around a real wood center for long-lasting chewing fun.
- The long-strand hay fibers and Crunch Sticks' inner wooden center help wear down your pet's always-growing teeth and support long-term dental health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Friends Farm Gerty Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Brytin Rabbit 18 Junior & Producer Timothy Formula Pellet Growing Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$19.51Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.53Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Junior Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga All-In-One Complete Chinchilla & Degu Food, 3-lb bag, 3-lb bag$16.07Chewy Price$15.27Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Nature Forage Blend Grain-Free Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$11.49Chewy Price$12.68List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Balance Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Balance Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Oat Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealVitakraft Vita Smart Vitamin-Fortified Complete Natural Forage Blend Nutrition Timothy Hay Pellets Chinchilla Food$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition HPW Original Honey Sugar Glider Food, 12-oz jar$9.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price$8.73Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Gummivore-Fare Mixed Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 8-oz jar$6.84Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Instant-HPW Honey & Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 1-lb bag$16.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Hay: Second Cutting Timothy Hay., Apple & Orange Stick: Wheat, Ground Wheat...||100% Timothy Grass Hay.||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Alfalfa Hay.|
|Food Form||Hay, Treats||Hay||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix||Hay|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse|
|Special Diet||N/A||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Not a good choice
The hay we received was very coarse, dry and had a large amount of tiny particles making it very messy. Our 2 bunnies and one guinea pig were less than thrilled. I am going to have to buy them different hay and donate this, I guess.
Ok, not great
Not too thrilled about the quality of the hay but it's getting harder to find it at a decent price and better quality anywhere these days. They seem to like the treats though.
Straw hay not timothy hay
The description says this is second-cut timothy hay. What really is in the box is straw, it's not even first-cut timothy hay. Don't buy!
Dusty and not green in color. Slightly brownish in color. Very hard, could cause eye poke. Discontinued use and tossed it out.
I was surprised the first time I ordered this that it was loose hay in the box. However, the quality of the hay has always been good. I’ve been using this hay for a year now. My only complaint is that while this is marketed towards rabbits too, one of the treats that’s included is a seed stick. Bunnies should not have seeds! The other treat that is included….The Hay Os……my rabbit LOVES these!
GUINEA PIG APPROVED!!!!
The hay is a beautiful green color, smells great, and my 4 guinea pigs LOVE it!!! My order came with the 3 treats as advertised, just make sure you open the box right side up like I didn't haha!! The treats are fresh and are as described!! I highly recommend ordering this!!
Happy Guinea Pigs
Our 2 guineas were super excited about the timothy hay and loved the treats. Our youngest one nibble on some hay then started to whistling for joy follow by a happy dance. Definitely will be ordering again. Love how fresh the hay was and that our guinea pigs approved it.
Could Have Done Better
I didnt know the hay wasn't going to be wrapped up , oh my god , when I opened the box there was hay everywhere in my living room ! I was expecting the hay to be bagged like all the others I order !! Half the hay went to waste because I had to vacuum it up :-(
great quality for the price!
I hate buying hay online without review pictures, so I was apprehensive about purchasing this Vitakraft hay. As soon as I opened the box, I was hit by the aromatic scent of fresh fresh hay. My piggies started wheeking like crazy. There’s a lot of hay compressed into this small box, and weighing it definitely sets it at 10lbs of hay. I usually buy the smaller bags of oxbow hay, but lately my pigs turn their noses up at it more than they eat it. Since writing this review, they’re still chewing. Out of the whole box there’s maybe 1/1000th of the hay being brown or yellowed. Everything else is really green and fresh. I inspected the entire contents of the box well, and I’m happy to say I hadn’t gotten any rocks or pieces of wood that seem to get mixed into other brands’ large boxes of hay. The treats are a nice added bonus as I purchased this mainly for the hay. The nibble rings are nice as a once in a while treat, but my boys are elderly and don’t need fatty alfalfa. The one really likes the crunch sticks. Also keeps him from chewing on the cage. :)
great value guinea pigs love this!
My guinea pigs are picky when it comes to hay and this they love.