Vitakraft Timothy Hay Guinea Pig, Rabbit Chinchilla & Small Animal Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% sun-cured, farm-grown timothy hay with no artificial colors, no preservatives, and zero pesticides.
- This hay is carefully harvested by hand at peak maturity for the best nutrient content and stem quality. It is packaged and tightly compressed and banded to protect it from UV light. This helps keep the hay greener and more flavorful for your buddy!
- The mini hay bales are portioned into individual slices for easier feeding and less mess.
- Compared to alfalfa hay, timothy hay is higher in fiber and lower in protein, making it the perfect basis of your adult pet's diet.
- Supports long-term dental health thanks to the long-strand fibers, which help wear down your pet’s always-growing teeth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Mouse, Rat & Hamster Food, 3-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fortified Diet with Real Chicken Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$13.15Chewy Price$22.99List Price$12.49Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Mouse & Young Rat Food All Natural Mouse & Young Rat Food, 2.5lb.$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.69List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Critter Cubes Rat, Mouse, Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Vitamin-Fortified With Essential Nutrients Dwarf Hamster Dry Food, 2-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food All Natural Chinchilla Food, 25-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$26.69List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.19Chewy Price$6.29List Price$5.88Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer 1st Cut Timothy Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$10.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay.||Sun-Cured Orchardgrass Hay.||Natural Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Mint.||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||Timothy Hay.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Degu, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber|
|Hay Type||Timothy||Orchard Grass||Timothy||Timothy||Timothy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Viakraft Timothy hay
My guinea pigs are not crazy for this hay, no hay heads. Finding it hard to find hay they enjoy. I had no problem last year but the quality now is bad
it's decent hay
There's a lot of this hay packed into the bag. It looks nice and green, is short pieces. My pigs don't like it, won't eat it, don' t know why.
Packed In There
It was really packed in there and I like that there were individual bales and a ziplock enclosure so I could reclose it. Nice hay with no dust.
BEST TIMOTHY HAY MY PIGGY GOES CRAZY OVER
This sweet Timothy hay is the best on the market. It keeps it’s sweet smell and stays so fresh. My piggy, Sofie, goes crazy for the hay every time I load up her hay bin.
Dusty but guinea pigs loved it
After 4 bags my piggies still love it. It's dusty but most of the dust is at the bottom of the bag. They definitely eat way more of this hay than any other brand I have ever bought. The hay smells nice and I don't see as many hard pieces as other brands. I like the fact that there are 2 bundles zip tied in each bag.
My Guinea Pigs
That's what my pigs think of it. Very hard and brown. Bag is very hard to open and plastic parts are worse and can't reseal.
The wild bunnies in the back are eating this stuff. I think one of them might have smoked it too. I thoughts carrots were enough but this sweet grass is good
Fresh and Sweet Smelling
I have Satin Angora rabbits and they loved this hay! It was easy to fill their hay feeders without having a lot of small pieces falling out like with many other hays we have tried in the past. There did not appear to have a lot of dust or bits in the bottom of the bag, which increases the value for my bunnies.
Big bag Nice hay
Nice quality of hay and I was surprised at the size. Very good for the price
Dust and small pieces
Excitement turned to dissatisfaction and disappointment when I opened this bag of Timothy hay. Guineas eat what they can, but there is so much dust, it fills up their cage bottom. Worst part is that I bought 2 bags to pad the order for free shipping. Can't even use it in my chickens nest boxes because of all the dust and tiny pieces!