Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks Golden Honey Flavor Parakeet Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Provides your parakeet with essential vitamins in a deliciously crunchy treat with a chewable wood stick underneath.
- Outside is made with crunchy and wholesome grains like millet and wheat with a touch of honey.
- Wood stick inside promotes healthy pecking behavior to support beak health and reduce boredom.
- Triple baked for crunchiness and taste, and is long-lasting so it’ll keep your pal occupied.
- It’s ready to feed out of the package and is great as a tasty treat along with a balanced diet; package comes with two sticks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate...||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Ground Corn...||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Black Millet...||Golden Honey: Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate...||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Dehydrated Oranges...|
|Food Flavor||Honey||Honey||Apple||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
My picky parakeet loves these sticks!
My parakeet is a fussy little creature but when I hung this honey stick in his cage, he ate some of it and did a screechy happy dance. It's like birdie crack!
Products are great but I don’t recommend purchasing when you have larger, heavier items as they get crushed.
The parakeet seeded sticks come with most seed missing. Apparently it’s not packed well enuf to prevent the seed from falling off of stick
birds love these but lots of seeds fell off during shipping. Some sticks had only half the seeds on them. Packages need to be wrapped better.
Great Product and Price
My cockatiels just gobble these up. The honey ones are a favorite, and they’re made with millet, also a favorite. It doesn’t matter it says it’s for parakeets. Vitakraft make the best quality treat sticks and at a great price.
Awful, not touching it, he said
Mr. Bird would have nothing to do with this. Threw them away.
Parakeets Kuv These!
Our 2 young parakeets, Lemon & Snowy, love these things & go through them in a flash. But they really need to be better protected in shipping because they're so fragile. The last batch we got was pretty broken up & only about half of each stick was still intact. Still, the budgies dig these so much ....
PARAKEETS AND COCKATIEL LOVE THIS
My parakeets and cockatiels enjoy this treat. They immediately go for it. Unfortunately, this product is frail so it may arrive in crumbles but I just add it to their food. :)
Couldnt use it
It was completely crushed, we couldnt use it as intended.
My parakeet Flippy absolutely loves these treats. He doesn't leave anything left on the stick!