Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks Orange & Apricot Flavor Parakeet TreatBy Vitakraft
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Provides your parakeet with essential vitamins in a deliciously crunchy treat with a chewable wood stick underneath.
- Outside is made with crunchy and wholesome grains like millet and wheat, plus dried orange with a touch of honey.
- Wood stick inside promotes healthy pecking behavior to support beak health and reduce boredom.
- Triple baked for crunchiness and taste, and is long-lasting so it’ll keep your pal occupied.
- It’s ready to feed out of the package and is great as a tasty treat along with a balanced diet; package comes with two sticks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Dehydrated Oranges...||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate...||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Black Millet...||Golden Honey: Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate...||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Ground Corn...|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Honey||Apple||N/A||Honey|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
I read the reviews before I ordered. I was skeptical at first. Somewhat afraid that my order would arrive broken. I was very pleased to get my order safe and sound . great product my bird likes it. I will be ordering again.
These sticks could not be used. This is the second time I've order treat sticks from you and they arrived with the seeds off the sticks. The seed fell out the bag. .
Not a good item for shipping
My birds love these but by the time it got to me, none of the seeds were stuck to the tick anymore. It became a treat to sprinkle into their food bowl. Disappointing.
I have yet to recieve a pack of these that was more than 20% in tact. They are always busted crumbs.
My bird isn't interested.
If I was a bird I think I would like it, It smells good enough to eat. Maybe it isn't hung right, It's pecked on the top and the bottom, but not any where else. Maybe Charlie is just picky.
This came with no seeds on the stick. When I opened the package all the seeds had fallen off the stick
These smell ok but why are birds soo PICKY. I spoil them with many things n they don't even want to taste this n it's been in cage for a week.
I have no idea if my parakeet will like these treats because about half of the coating had come off the stick by the time I received them.
It’s a really good price and my cockatiel and Quaker really enjoy. The only thing that sucks is I order about 15 of these along with other items so by time they arrive they are smashed. I normally put a small empty bowl on the bottom of the cage to catch / dump what crumbles off. Other wise this would be a very wasteful product unless you had a seed catcher maybe
The good news is this product is good. The birds like it. Bad news every time I order it from Chewy, it shows up crushed. There’s hardly anything on the stick!!!