Vitakraft Vita Smart All-In-One Timothy Hay Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of timothy hay, oats, and sunflower.
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- Enriched with vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, niacin, and riboflavin.
- The deep ridges maintain the length and health of your rabbit’s continually growing teeth.
- Includes probiotics, long-strand fibers, and yucca to support digestive function and minimize odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, All Natural Alfalfa Pellets Rabbit Food, 24-oz bag$20.03Chewy Price$22.97List Price$19.03Autoship Price
- Evanger's Turkey Wet Ferret Food, 6-oz can, case of 12$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- C&S Snak Squirrel Food, 2.7-lb bag$6.42Chewy Price$6.10Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Mountain Grass Small Pet Food, 40-lb box$89.91Chewy Price$115.47List Price$85.41Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Instant-HPW Honey & Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 8-oz bag$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Gummivore-Fare Mixed Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 8-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$10.39List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition HPW Original Honey Sugar Glider Food, 12-oz jar$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Vita Smart Vitamin-Fortified Complete Natural Forage Blend Nutrition Timothy Hay Pellets Chinchilla Food$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 3-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Vitamin-Fortified Complete Nutrition Timothy Hay Pellets Degu Food, 1.75-lb bag$9.11Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Oats, Sunflower Seed Meal...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Oats, Sunflower Seed Meal...||Sun Cured Timothy Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dried Alfalfa Meal...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Pellets||Dry Food||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—||—||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||—||High Fiber||—||—||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Larger sized nuggets, easier with head tilt
I bought these for my rabbits when one of them was being treated for head tilt. The larger sized "pellets" were easier for her to pick up, and their shape kept them from rolling away so easily. I compared the ingredients and nutritional breakdown information with the top-quality pellets I usually use (made by a different company), and they are comparable, or in some cases better. My rabbits love these and they're a good option or addition to traditional pellets.