Vitakraft VitaSmart High-Protein Blend Nutrient-Fortified with Essential Vitamins & Minerals Sugar Glider Food, 28-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This sugar glider food is made with animal and insect proteins to help keep your small pet healthy, happy, and full of energy.
- Crafted with 5 fruit juices (apple, apricot, cherry, kiwi, mango), plus honey, papaya, and lots of veggies.
- Fortified with vitamin B12, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin A, niacin, and riboflavin.
- Fortified probiotics support healthy digestion, and a sprinkle of antioxidant-rich cranberries helps keep your pet sugar glider's immune system strong.
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fortified Daily Diet Natural Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$10.89Chewy Price$14.59List Price$10.35Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$9.49Chewy Price$12.69List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$9.20Chewy Price$10.16List Price$8.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Guinea Pig Food, 25-lb bag$30.49Chewy Price$36.99List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$9.91Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.41Autoship Price
- Evanger's Turkey Wet Ferret Food, 6-oz can, case of 12$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$10.89Chewy Price$14.59List Price$10.35Autoship Price
- DealSunCoast Sugar Gliders Wholesome Balance Honey/Yogurt Flavored Sugar Glider Food, 3.5-lb bag$44.10Chewy Price$41.89Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fortified Daily Diet Natural Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$17.79Chewy Price$23.79List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- C&S Snak Squirrel Food, 2.7-lb bag$6.42Chewy Price$6.10Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, All Natural Alfalfa Pellets Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$48.48Chewy Price$46.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Feeding Oat Meal, Porcine Meal, Cereal Food Fines...||Honey, Eggs, Whey Protein Concentrate...||Honey, Eggs, Whey Protein Concentrate...||Egg Product, Soy Protein Isolate, Honey Powder...||Dried Powdered Whole Eggs, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Concentrate...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Wet Food||Wet Food||Powder||Dehydrated|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog|
|Food Flavor||—||Honey||Fruits & Vegetables||Honey||Original|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
We have 2 adorable gliders, and they are very happy with this food and some fresh fruit, treats and veggies. Recently tried other popular brand (which can also be ordered online through Chewy),and even with week - long, slow transition, would not eat it and had to return.
this is not good at all
If you are a sugar glider owner and have done the proper research you would know that pellets are absolutely not enough. They need a staple diet plus fresh fruits and veggies. They need protein and calcium and other vitamins and minerals. They are sap suckers, how is a hard pellet going to satisfy that? Please look up HPW or BML or PPD for sugar gliders. Yes they will most likely eat these pellets if that’s all they have but I guarantee you they will not live a full life if this is all they have. Even adding fruits and veggies to these pellets are still not enough.
Sugar glider food
They do eat it i mix it with the last food I was feeding sprinkle it with they vitamin dust.
Our sugar glider will not eat this food. May be a better match of food for a younger glider. Ours is 10 years old and it’s hard to change older pets to new foods.
I recently adopted a sugar glider his names Kerby an he’s bout a year and a half old and the previous owner didn’t have him on regular food and so I started him on this and he loves it and it’s perfect!! Unlike most bags there isn’t really any air in it it’s as full as it can be and in a resealable bag and my lil guy is so small and it will last him a while!!!
Hard to find food for pets locally
enjoyed the freedom of having my sugar glider food delivered on time and no issues with the order and came as promised . On time and no worries
Bad idea for food for sugar gliders
This has nothing in it that keeps the suger glider healthy. They eat alot of other things but not this stuff. I have had gliders for 4 years now.
Perfectly made for my pocket pets
I have 5 Sugar Gliders, not only are they my pets I also breed them. I use to travel 1hr-1.5 hrs to get their food. This Glider food it is perfect formulated for all ages. Thank you Chewy, Chet P.
Joey isn’t impressed
Our sugar baby won’t eat The food so we are having to find something that he will eat.
Vitakraft was a great deal
I have been buying my sugar gliders food from a store close to me and it costs around $20. This product was under $8. and he loves it.