Vital Essentials Beef Nibblets Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited-ingredient, single source protein dog food––great if you feed your dog a raw diet.
- Made with high-quality ingredients sourced from the USA.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and free of preservatives, fillers, coloring and rendered by-products.
- This all-natural, raw meat recipe is frozen to preserve nutrition and freshness.
- Simply serve as-is, or re-hydrate with warm water first.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVital Essentials Chicken Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Duck Mini Nibs Grain-Free Dog Food, 1-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Salmon Mini Nibs Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Turkey Mini Nibs Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$34.49Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Rabbit Mini Nibs Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Liberty Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 20-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Farmers Market Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Turkey Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 14-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Beef Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 30-oz bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- DealStewart Raw Naturals Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 24-oz bag$33.74Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealVital Essentials Beef Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$38.74Chewy Price$36.80Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver...||Hoki, Beef, Beef Tripe...||Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Raw, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Natural, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
My 12 month old Beagle, Gracie Mae loves this dog food. I use it for a training treat, a fast meal. I have tried several flavors and she loves all of them. It comes in two sizes, mini bits or regular. The mini would be best for high value treats or small dogs. My beagle weighs 32 pounds, she prefers the larger size. I purchase both sizes mini for training or regular for a fast meal on the go. There is no bad ingredients all meat and organs. It is a little pricey, well worth the money. It is considered raw food diet.
Great for training treats
These nibblets are the perfect size for a special treat or to use as a training aid. My dogs LOVE them! They aren't messy and are easy to travel with if I'm on the go with my pups.
Our girls love ALL the vital essentials freeze dried treats. I love adding a few nuggets to their meals and use them as training treats as well!
These are a great training treat but the price limits how much I can buy.
Our lab puppy loves these little treats. We use them as a reward for training. They are a healthy treat as well.
Tricked My Dog
I use the nibblets as functional treats since it would not be economically feasible to use them as food for an 80 pound dog. My dog thinks he's getting treats, but I know it's part of a healthy breakfast/dinner. Just think of these as "crack for dogs".
I thought I was buying the mini nibs because the packaging is REALLY similar but instead I ended up with two bags of the niblets which are bigger and my dog won’t eat them. Admittedly he is VERY picky. I can’t review the food itself since my dog won’t eat it because the pieces are too big.
I love VE and these are a fun and healthy topper, snack, or training tool. Easy to use and good for the dogs. Slightly speedy but the dogs are worth it!
My chihuahua loves the freeze dried vital essential dog food. I'm using it as an occasional food such as traveling or when his frozen raw food is not convenient. I will definitely order more later when needed!
Great healthy treats for my dog
I use these as healthy treats for my dog. The ingredients are wholesome and my dog just loves them (for reference, my dog is about 30 lbs so these are a good size treat for a smaller dog). They have a high protein count, so make sure you don't give too many as treats throughout the day unless you reduce your dog's mealtime portion in return. In addition, I've used these to get my dog interested in eating a meal when he acts fussy. I throw in a three or four of these nuggets into his regular food and he'll eat the entire bowl.