||Daily Feeding (cup)
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding. Store freeze - dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Switch to a purely RAW diet slowly. Some pets may take to RAW immediately, while others may take longer. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
- Step 1: Choose a protein (stick with the same protein for the first 2 weeks)
- Step 2 (Day 1 - 3): Serve 25% RAW mixed with 75% current food
- Step 3 (Day 4 - 6): Serve 50% RAW mixed with 50% current food
- Step 4 (Day 7 - 9): Serve 75% RAW mixed with 25% current food
- Step 5 (Day 10 and after): Serve 100% RAW
Always provide access to clean, fresh water.