Vital Essentials Duck Mini Nibs Grain-Free Dog Food, 1-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free and gluten-free freeze-dried duck dog food with small pieces that are perfect for small breeds.
- Complete and balanced single protein diet is ideal for any dogs with food sensitivities or allergies.
- No added hormones, antibiotics, colors, fillers, flavorings and no synthetic vitamins or minerals.
- Exclusive freeze-drying process retains all active nutritional elements in the food while allowing the food to be safely and conveniently stored without refrigeration.
- Can be fed as a treat, topper or a complete meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVital Essentials Turkey Mini Nibs Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$34.49Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Salmon Mini Nibs Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Beef Mini Nibs Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Beef Nibblets Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Rabbit Mini Nibs Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Chicken Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Farmers Market Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Liberty Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 20-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Turkey Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 14-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Rawbble Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 8oz$17.86Chewy Price$16.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Duck Gizzard, Duck Heart...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
Great as high value treat!
Started using these as a high value treat and don’t think I’ll ever go back to other. My pup loves them and as treats it’s a great deal. I also love the limited ingredients and how they’re not crumbly.
Will buy again! Perfect topper and treats
My senior chihuahuas love a little bit of the freeze dried duck nibs added to their food for extra protein and to make it more appetizing. I also use it to fill their Kong toys. I usually try to add fresh cooked meat to their dehydrated food base since the seniors need extra protein, but when I don't have any this has been amazing. They really love the taste and I love how it has organ meats included for those important vitamins.
Great dog food
My dogs have never liked a dog food so much! I home cook their food from fresh meat and vegetables but it they liked this better.
Great min Ingredient food
Great minimal ingredient food for my allergy prone Shih Tzu.
Small Dog Review
Our little pup is a mut mix of Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise. She has an underbite which is normal for this mix and breed. The Mini NIbs are the right size, but way to hard for our pup to bite down on. Our pup loves the smell and taste. In order for her to be able to eat them, I place a few handfuls in a zip lock type bag, and smack them with a meat tenderizer hammer. Once crushed, I add them to her kibble dry food as a topper. So far so sgood, but because of Nib hardness, I must give a 4 star rating. I give my meat tenderizer hammer a 5 star rating and the zip lock bag a 3 star rating as it gets holes in it, after a goo pouning. The Duck Mini NIbs works well for us as a topper, but be prepared to break them up, if your pup is a tiny breed. VE, may be able to solve this problem in the future, but for now they are hard as a rock.
Ultra limited and quality ingredients
My dog is very sensitive to switching animal proteins, and often times even raw/freeze dried products have added proteins of a more accessible source. VE is a safe product for us in that regard and I feel great adding it to my dogs diet for him to access top quality nutrition.
Good for training
I use these for training and the dog really enjoys them.
Nibs are hard.....
Hey I was hoping these could be softened easy with water. they do soften with very hot water but it takes a lot to soften. Not like the toppers if that's what your used too. Were used the the Stella and Chewy toppers which are soft dried liver treats. If hats what your looking for stick with that. I can't say any of my furry friends liked these they were just too hard. WE did find a way to use them by adding very hot water and allowing them to sit over night in fridge and then reheating them and adding it over kibble or just feeding them. I won't be ordering these again. Please make note these are really hard and most of my dogs spit them out.
quality dog food
My dog does very well on this dog food. Other dog food with vegetables and other additives does not do her digestive system well at all. The food is on the pricey side, but the vet says she is very healthy. We tried other dog foods and they didn't do well.
The best food for your dog
If you have not heard of Vital Essentials dog food, hear about it now. Whether you get the freeze dried or the frozen patties or the treats, you are purchasing one of the healthiest, most nutritious, healing food available. The freeze dried Mini Niblets & small patties are great for trips as well as every day use. The best part is that your dog will love this food as mine do. I have three very picky Vizslas who turn down food that most dogs would jump at, but they never turn down Vital Essentials. And all Vital Essentials is raw. Without the hassle of frozen food, freeze-dried provides the benefits of raw without the hassle.