Vital Essentials Pork Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 12-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% made in the USA and comes in a resealable bag for easy storage.
- These Pork Mini Nibs are full of protein, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
- Raw freeze-dried process helps retain important nutrients for a complete and balanced diet.
- All-natural cat food made without added flavorings, rendered by-products or artificial ingredients.
- Grain-free and gluten-free recipe made without fillers like corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vital Essentials Pork Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Primal Rabbit Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 5.5-oz$19.98Chewy Price$20.00List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$30.60Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Vital Essentials Rabbit Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$39.49Chewy Price$37.52Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Duck Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Brushtail Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$34.45Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Vital Essentials Chicken Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Turkey Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver...||Duck, Duck Gizzard, Duck Heart...||Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||N/A||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I think our cats like it
I think our cats like it, if I give some to them during the day, they won’t eat it, but I have noticed the only time they eat it is at night when we are sleeping, I guess it is because I don’t put anything else down crunchy for them. The only complaint I have is that some of the pieces are way too big for my cats to eat on, so I have to cut them into bite size pieces. I wish the company would make the pieces like regular kibble size, cats would enjoy it more, plus they would think it’s their regular kibble. Other then me having to cut into pieces they only seem to eat it at night time.
Seems like good food, but my cat wasn’t a fan.
I don’t think it would be fair for me to give less than 4 stars just because my extremely picky cat wouldn’t eat it. She did sniff and give a couple licks before turning her back on it completely, so some credit is due there. I would say if your cat isn’t particular about their food then definitely go for it!
Great kibble alternative!!
Every time we crinkle the bag, our 3 girls come running because they LOVE this food! They get defrosted raw for their main meals but get this in treat dispensers in between meals and they're hooked! Definitely a great product for anyone who feeds raw but wants something as convenient as kibble while not sacrificing the health benefits that come with feeding raw.
Harder bits than expected
I expected to be able to crumble and rehydrate these. They are pretty hard little bits and much too large to serve as is to my cats. Guess they will become dog meal toppers or I'll try them with the feral cats.
Pork Mini Nibs
I bought Pork Mini Nibs for the first time trying to add variety for my two kitty’s. They love all the other flavors of Vital Cat but they will not eat this flavor. Disappointed, but we all know cats are finicky.
Finally got the right protein for my guy!
We (my cat and I) have been VE fans for a while because of the ease of feeding and quality ingredients. We had a few issues figuring out the best protein for him as he is allergic/sensitive to rabbit and duck. The chicken recipe gave him diarrhea and the turkey recipe made him constipated. Heard there was a new protein and after a month and a half I’m happy to report no poopy problems! I always intended to feed raw but due to some circumstances out of my control it’s not feasible at the moment - freeze dried raw has been the next best thing and an absolute blessing! Happy cat, happy owner!
Love this brand for years. Excellent food with high quality. Enjoying the new proteins.