Vital Essentials Rabbit Bites Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from pure raw freeze-dried meat free from added hormones and antibiotics.
- No added fillers, flavoring or rendered by-products.
- Grain-free and gluten-free treats are perfect for pups with sensitivities.
- The perfect limited ingredient treat option with only a single source protein.
- A great everyday treat that promotes overall health and vitality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.1 oz-bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- dealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Duck Nibs Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Nibs Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 6.2-oz bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Polkadog Clam Chowda Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 5-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Ziwi Good Dog Rewards Air-Dried Venison Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$19.38Chewy Price$18.41Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Chicken Hearts Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Sojos Simply Beef Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Polkadog Salmon Says Training Bits Crunchy Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 2-oz tube$5.81Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.52Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Red Meat Wild Weenies Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag, bundle of 2$21.64Chewy Price$22.78List Price$20.56Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Tripe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2.3-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit, Mixed Tocopherols||Beef, Beef Lung, Beef Liver...||Chicken Heart.||Ground Rabbit with Bone, Rabbit Liver, Rabbit Kidney, Rabbit Heart.||Ground Duck With Bone, Duck Liver, Duck Gizzard...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
180 Customer Reviews
He loves it
Thank you chewy for always having a huge variety of treats. He likes it after giving it a second try, and it's also hard enough to scrape his teeth. Best treats for exercise and training.
Pets were crazy for them
My dogs and cats loved these - however both had horrible smelling poops after eating it. Would not stop me from buying it again since it was the only change and they really enjoyed them.
read back of bag
This product states you need to wash your hands and any surface these treats may have been in contact with. I have never purchased a dog treat that states this on the product package. I will not purchase again and immediately threw treats in the trash. My pets did not have an adverse reaction, thank goodness.
My dog will eat the light colored ones, but lately have have been dark and super hard. He refuses to eat them, $9 wasted on treats because of inconsistency in the product.
Picky Senior Loves Them!
I have a picky senior beagle that usually won’t touch crunchy treats. When these arrived, I was disappointed to find that they were pretty hard treats compared to the spongy/crumbly texture of most freeze-dried treats. I didn’t expect my dog to like them, however she can’t seem to get enough of them! She has no problem crunching them like I originally thought she would, and they are now one of her new favorite treats! The treats are the size of training-bites so I can give her multiple without feeling too guilty, and the bag was pretty full which was another bonus. Definitely worth the price IMO.
Lov, love ,love this!
I have 3 dogs who are as enthusiastic eating these rabbit bites as they are in chasing the living rabbits! They haven’t caught one yet but this allows them to dream! I often sprinkle some on their regular food for variety as well as using them as treats.
My dog refused to eat it
Tried a couple times to see if he would eat this treat and he was not having it just kept spitting out
My dogs love them! Hopefully, they don't eat the rabbits in the yard. They do love to chase them. I use these for training treats. Even the picky visitor dogs enjoy them.
Our dog is allergic to many things and we're limited in our choice for treats. I bought one bag to see if she could tolerate it and how she liked it. Worked out much better than I anticipated. She loves them and had no negative allergic reaction. Although the quantity doesn't sound like much (5oz) the treats are light and one bag lasted quite a while. A great treat and a great buy.
Good, but small
My dog loves these, but they are small like kibble. I throw a handful in his bowl as a treat.