Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Essential omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Fatty acids from salmon oil can help support your pet’s natural allergy defense to combat dry skin, itching, flaking and shedding.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support joint and bone health and your pet’s immune system.
- Salmon oil made from wild salmon caught off the coast of Alaska.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$33.95Chewy Price$32.25Autoship Price
- Rogue Pet Science Origins 5 in 1 Multi-Plex Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$55.00List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$23.02List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$23.97List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Active Chews Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil with Pelagic Fish Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Dogswell Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- VetClassics Salmon Oil Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.58List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- StrellaLab DHA + EPA Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Cat & Dog Skin & Coat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$33.91Chewy Price$32.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...||Pollock Oil, Salmon Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Biotin.||Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Salmon||Salmon||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Liquid||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Salmon Oil Supplement
It's ok. The price is comparable to others, on the lower end so that's good. It does add unneeded calories to my fat girl, like any salmon oil does. They do like it. The pump could be better.
It's 100% salmon oil!
I love that this oil is just 100% salmon oil without any other filler oils. I also love that they sell it in a smaller quantity because most other salmon oils were sold in a way bigger bottle and way more expensive. This bottle will last a long time! I do half a pump in in my cats' wet food and stir it in. My cats don't tend to like if I do a gigantic pump and sometimes won't finish their food if I pump too much, but half a pump and they will happily eat their food. I've noticed their fur has become MUCH softer from daily salmon oil and my older cat stopped getting dandruff!!
Not tasty, evidently
I bought this as a substitute for Ferretone, for my ferrets. I figured it would be good for the cats and dogs, too, so I bought the big bottle. Big mistake. So far, one ferret will tolerate it, the others won't have anything to do with it, and the cats and dogs won't go near food that has any on it.
It really works
Alli is so much better from licking and itching and her coat looks awesome. We also switched from chicken to beef, which is weird because they say chicken is better for allergies, but she's doing so much better. I wish I could get her off the apoquel but maybe in due time. Love this product.
Great for their coats!
My dogs love this squirted on top of their kibbles and it seems to be great for their skin!
So far ehhhh
So far not that great, pump does not work. We shall see what a difference using this product will do, hopefully better than the pump
helped with gsd’s allergies
My gsd gets itchy every Spring - her allergies have resulted in a lot of skin issues. This year I decided to try this once she began itching and it’s been a couple months now and she hasn’t been itching or experiencing the typical skin issues she usually does, so I would say it worked!
I have a German Shepard/Pit mix and we’ve struggled with his itchy skin. He had the worst bald patches on his lower back and we’ve tried changing food and tried prescribed itch medication and we hated how sleepy he always was. This product has made his fur come back, no more patchy skin. He sheds less and overall less itchy. Would recommend to anyone who’s animal has the same problem.
You would love this product
This oil is a nice size bottle. I like that it comes with different tops so that you can pump or pour the oil into food. My dogs love it. I have two South African mastiffs and I put 5 pumps in their food like bottle stated and my dogs have not had runny poop and will only eat their food with the salmon oil on it
Pump doesn't work!
I did read reviews of this product having problems with the pump, buy my breeder recommnded it so I decided to try it for my puppy. They also send an additional pour cap because I imagine they know there is a problem with the pump, so the cap is a pour cap. I also sent an email to Viral Lilfe Pet