Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Essential omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Fatty acids from salmon oil can help support your pet’s natural allergy defense to combat dry skin, itching, flaking and shedding.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support joint and bone health and your pet’s immune system.
- Salmon oil made from wild salmon caught off the coast of Alaska.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$32.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.45Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.58Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$12.78Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.14Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement$24.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Krill Cognition Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET VITES Complete Multi-Nutrient Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$84.99Chewy Price$94.49List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$20.48Chewy Price$21.00List Price$19.46Autoship Price
- kin+kind Raw Coconut Oil Skin & Coat Boost Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.80Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil.||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Pollock Oil, Salmon Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Biotin.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Salmon||N/A||N/A||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
I have a German Shepard/Pit mix and we’ve struggled with his itchy skin. He had the worst bald patches on his lower back and we’ve tried changing food and tried prescribed itch medication and we hated how sleepy he always was. This product has made his fur come back, no more patchy skin. He sheds less and overall less itchy. Would recommend to anyone who’s animal has the same problem.
You would love this product
This oil is a nice size bottle. I like that it comes with different tops so that you can pump or pour the oil into food. My dogs love it. I have two South African mastiffs and I put 5 pumps in their food like bottle stated and my dogs have not had runny poop and will only eat their food with the salmon oil on it
Negative reviews are spot-on. :-(
I have a dog who eats a lower-carb diet, so I bought this to mix with his wet food. I was excited because it's hard to find foods where the only protein source is fish. This one is whitefish and salmon, and it doesn't contain flax seed, so I was really excited for my dog to try it. Unfortunately, the reviews that said the pieces are very splintery were spot-on. Every piece is just full of sharp little splinters of bone. They can actually go into your skin and you have to pluck them out. This makes me hate trying to crumble/break these apart by hand, let alone what it could do to my dog's mouth and digestive system. They got a little less sharp and pokey after I soaked in water for a while, but I watched my dog carefully after that. In my opinion, there's no reason for a freeze-dried food to be like this. Brands like Stella and Chewy have fishy meal mixers that I can crumble without having to desliver my fingers after handling, so we'll just go back to that. I hate to throw it away, but I just won't feel safe to give it to him again. And I won't pawn it off on someone else's dog. I gave one star for ingredients and one star for chewy's awesome customer service. I love Chewy overall, but can't recommend this product.
Pump doesn't work!
I did read reviews of this product having problems with the pump, buy my breeder recommnded it so I decided to try it for my puppy. They also send an additional pour cap because I imagine they know there is a problem with the pump, so the cap is a pour cap. I also sent an email to Viral Lilfe Pet
Best thing for aging pets
My 10 year old pup loves this as an additive to her breakfast. Salmon oil helps lubricate those tired joints and muscles, keeping her mobile and free of aches and pains. Convenient and easy to use.
Great Salmon Oil
I use Salmon oil to keep my dog's coat healthy. She hasn't had skin issues since using it. This is my first time using this brand. I liked that it was high-quality, non-GMO and sustainable. My dog likes the taste so I'll definitely order this brand again.
My pets seem to like this oil but the pump constantly leaks where the pump fits into the ring. It's messy, has leaked all over my pet supplies bin, & my hands smell like salmon every time I use it. I'll have to throw it away which is such a waste.
I have no issues about the product. I haven't been using it long enough to determine if the use of the Omega 3 supplement has assisted in alleviating their skin and allergy issues.
Alaskan Salmon Oil
I love putting one squeeze of salmon oil on their dry dog food to keep their fur shiny & bright. Plus, it helps keep their skin moist.
Works great on skin and fur
After just 2 days we started to feel our Sasha's coat get softer, with less dandruff. She's 8yrs old, pit-terrier mix; her coat-hair started to get drier these past 2yrs in the winter. Working great so far at just 1-1.5 weeks in :)