Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Essential omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Fatty acids from salmon oil can help support your pet’s natural allergy defense to combat dry skin, itching, flaking and shedding.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support joint and bone health and your pet’s immune system.
- Salmon oil made from wild salmon caught off the coast of Alaska.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$24.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$17.49List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Sardine & Anchovy Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$27.75Chewy Price$43.95List Price$26.36Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 120-oz bottle$132.44Chewy Price$125.82Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$15.96Chewy Price$28.95List Price$15.16Autoship Price
- Hanzi Pets Tru-Krill Antarctic Krill Oil Omega-3 & Astaxanthin Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 60 count$22.75Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Omega Skin & Coat Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Pollock Oil, Salmon Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Biotin.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||—||Salmon||—||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
It's 100% salmon oil!
I love that this oil is just 100% salmon oil without any other filler oils. I also love that they sell it in a smaller quantity because most other salmon oils were sold in a way bigger bottle and way more expensive. This bottle will last a long time! I do half a pump in in my cats' wet food and stir it in. My cats don't tend to like if I do a gigantic pump and sometimes won't finish their food if I pump too much, but half a pump and they will happily eat their food. I've noticed their fur has become MUCH softer from daily salmon oil and my older cat stopped getting dandruff!!
helped with gsd’s allergies
My gsd gets itchy every Spring - her allergies have resulted in a lot of skin issues. This year I decided to try this once she began itching and it’s been a couple months now and she hasn’t been itching or experiencing the typical skin issues she usually does, so I would say it worked!
I have a German Shepard/Pit mix and we’ve struggled with his itchy skin. He had the worst bald patches on his lower back and we’ve tried changing food and tried prescribed itch medication and we hated how sleepy he always was. This product has made his fur come back, no more patchy skin. He sheds less and overall less itchy. Would recommend to anyone who’s animal has the same problem.
You would love this product
This oil is a nice size bottle. I like that it comes with different tops so that you can pump or pour the oil into food. My dogs love it. I have two South African mastiffs and I put 5 pumps in their food like bottle stated and my dogs have not had runny poop and will only eat their food with the salmon oil on it
Pump doesn't work!
I did read reviews of this product having problems with the pump, buy my breeder recommnded it so I decided to try it for my puppy. They also send an additional pour cap because I imagine they know there is a problem with the pump, so the cap is a pour cap. I also sent an email to Viral Lilfe Pet
Good for my coat
My humans give me a squirt, well more like a small glug, every day. Unfortunately the squirter didn’t work.
Best thing for aging pets
My 10 year old pup loves this as an additive to her breakfast. Salmon oil helps lubricate those tired joints and muscles, keeping her mobile and free of aches and pains. Convenient and easy to use.
Great Salmon Oil
I use Salmon oil to keep my dog's coat healthy. She hasn't had skin issues since using it. This is my first time using this brand. I liked that it was high-quality, non-GMO and sustainable. My dog likes the taste so I'll definitely order this brand again.
My pets seem to like this oil but the pump constantly leaks where the pump fits into the ring. It's messy, has leaked all over my pet supplies bin, & my hands smell like salmon every time I use it. I'll have to throw it away which is such a waste.
I have no issues about the product. I haven't been using it long enough to determine if the use of the Omega 3 supplement has assisted in alleviating their skin and allergy issues.