Kick the clay habit by switching to safe, biodegradable ViviPet Tofu Cat Litter. This eco-friendly litter made from 100% natural soybeans gives powerful odor control and clumping in a lightweight, non-toxic and fully flushable formula. The low-tracking granules feel great on delicate paws and won’t kick up dust the way clay litters do. Plus, a little goes a long way—6 lbs of this lightweight litter does the same job as 20lbs of clay litter, so no more lugging heavy bags! Your cat will love this tofu litter and so will you.
- All-natural litter made from soybeans is non-toxic and totally safe for cats.
- Dust-free granules won’t trigger allergies or asthma in sensitive kitties or people.
- Super absorbent formula clumps in three seconds and locks in odor.
- Plumbing-friendly, biodegradable formula dissolves easily when flushed.
- Good for the environment: no strip mined clay that won’t biodegrade, and it’s lighter to save energy during shipping, too!
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by ViviPet