VPS SynovialMax Hip & Joint Support Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps strengthen joint cartilage in dogs with glucosamine, MSM, and creatine monohydrate.
- Supports joint function and flexibility with omega-3 fatty acids, DMG, and New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus).
- Works to improve circulation, provide antioxidant support, and help soothe joint pain.
- Easy to give as a liver-flavored treat daily, during or after a meal; great for dogs of all sizes and breeds.
- Made in the USA under cGMP compliant guidelines, and in small batches for optimum freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Petz Kitchen Cipo Cabeludo Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Maca Master Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bag$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pawstruck K-9 Chewies Dog Supplement, 60 count$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Hip & Joint Chews Dog Supplement, Over 60 lbs, 150 count$82.12Chewy Price$83.90List Price$78.01Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Omega-V3 Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$20.36Chewy Price$19.34Autoship Price
- Pawstruck EZ-Soothe Probiotic Soft Chews Small & Medium Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Kelp Dog & Cat Supplement, 24-oz bag$20.24Chewy Price$23.00List Price$19.23Autoship Price
- Pawstruck EZ-Soothe Probiotics Soft Chews Large & Medium Dog Supplement, 30 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Multi-Vitamin Dog Supplement, 60 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet MD Multivitamin Immune Booster Dog Supplement, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Perna Canaliculus...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI (Shellfish): 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 400 mg, Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa. L): 125 mg...||Active: Glucosamine Hcl (Prawns), Green Lipped Mussel, Methylsulfonylmethane (Msm)...||Active Ingredients (per 2 soft chews): Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus...||Active Ingredients per tablet: Glucosamine Sulfate (Shellfish Source) 420 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 263 mg, Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) 210 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Nerve Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||Coconut, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
First time I bought this item on Chewy.com Autoship the price was $16.99 for 120 count. I checked back a week later to manage my autoship bc Chewy has a way of increasing prices week to week without notification. Sure enough the price doubled on this supplement. I’ve experienced this several times with Chewy regarding dog food, treats, and supplements.
This product is amazing my 10 year old chocolate lab has some popping in her hip and since taking this product the popping has gone away, she loves the taste and goes to the pantry daily waiting for this yummy treats that helps her joints tremendously.
Good, but check expiration
My chihuahua takes these supplements for luxating patellas. They've been great and she hasn't had any significant incidents since she started. As my first order of the 120 ct (expiring about 18 months after I ordered) runs low, I ordered the 240 ct and received supplements that expire in 8 months- which is much too soon for a small dog, as the dosage is 1/2 every other day. Chewy was kind enough to send a replacement, but that too had the 8 month expiry. So don't order the 240ct unless you have multiple dogs or large dogs and check what your expiration is when you get it.
Not packed properly
I have been buying these Glucosamine supplements for my dogs for a few years. The dogs love them and they really seemed to help our old boy when walking became uneasy for him. He is gone now, so our other boy uses the product at this time. The supplements are soft and I also use them to hide meds that the dogs need to take. They can be formed around solid pills and the dogs gobble them down without hesitation. The problem I have with this shipment is the packing and condition upon delivery. This plastic bucket has a zip type strip that you pull to open. In this case, the whole bucket was open upon delivery and all the contents were spilled all over the box. The zip-strip was undisturbed but the entire lid was open and contents spilled. These supplements are soft and oily and left oily dots all over the inside of the box where they spilled. The bucket didn't have any cushioning, paper packing or bubble wrap around it so it was free to be tossed around inside the box. I think that's where the problem arose. If it had packing around it , I think it would have been secure inside the box. This is my first shipment from Chewy that has not been secured.
Too soon for accurate review
It is actually too soon to tell but my nine-year-old, Lola, loves the taste and it got so many good reviews that I’m very very hopeful
This stuff really works
This product has been a game changer for my 8 year old 80 pound Lab/mix best friend. A couple of months ago she injured her left hind knee the vet said it was a pulled ligament. She was carrying that leg all the time. This product was recommended by the vet in just the two weeks that I have been giving it to her I can already see a vast improvement.
My Dogs Show Marked Ease of Movement
Replaced a more expensive with this. Still sought after by the dogs, must taste good and still good range of motion. Two senior, 10 yo littermates, male and female.
This is the first time I have used this product. I had gotten a cheaper dosage of another brand because I was broke. So I went with this stronger one because I could tell the difference in my dog's pain. Since I have been using this product she has definitely improved. Very little limping now.
My Veterinarian told me about these soft chews for my lab who has hip problems. I put one in her dish in the mornings and she eats it up with her regular food. The cost is very reasonable.
I've been giving this to my dog for about a month now and have really noticed a difference. She doesn't have a major problem but I had noticed lately that she was showing some signs of stiffness when she got up. She really likes them too.