WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% natural, pure and unprocessed goat horn for a lasting chew your dog will love, with nothing artificial.
- Helps scrape away tartar build-up to support dental health and prevent dental disease while your pooch chews.
- Provides naturally occurring keratin proteins that benefit the skin and coat, and health-boosting minerals in every bite.
- Goat horns don’t splinter so they’re safe for everyday chewing, with zero colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Sourced from fairly traded materials and made in Australia with minimal processing and great care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Prairie Dog Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 10.5 - 11.5 in$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Whole Elk Antlers Dog Chews, Large/X-large$44.85Chewy Price$42.61Autoship Price
- Outback Jack Water Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$13.44Chewy Price$18.63List Price$12.77Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, X-Large$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4-in$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in$13.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Split Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, Large$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Whole Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, X-Large$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Jumbo Split Elk Antler Dog Treats$39.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Small Dog Treats, 4ct$10.21Chewy Price$9.70Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Goat Horn.||Water Buffalo Horn.||Icelandic Lamb Horn||Icelandic Lamb Horn.||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Elk Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Goat, Meat||Buffalo, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Good for the chewer
I have bought many goat horns in the last year as I have a lab puppy. THis one is ok but very thin and hollow. Not the best quality but he loves it so that is all that matters.
My one year-old pitbull chews thru everything in five minutes. This horn so far is lasting over a month. Highly recommended for aggressive chewers!
Nice size for 50 lb dog
This is a nice size for a larger dog and not overly hard. And no plastic packaging!! Definitely will buy again.
Our havanese loves these! He sniffs it out and always chews it down to nothing. It keeps him busy and happy
Her new favorite
Our Goldendoodle pup loves the goat horn. She barked at it at first but after she started chewing on it she loved it! It does smell like a goat, but only if you hold it right next to your nose.
The Holly Horn!
These Wag horns are a life saver! Keeps my boys busy and happy throughout the days. Trust me they are kept by their sides when relaxing. They are great on road trips or a winding down evening of playing hard. I Also highly recommend the Venison treats as well. All natural products that you can be satisfied to know they are all natural. At this point I depend on having a well stocked treat cabinet. Between Dachshunds and Labradors the WAG products are not just a safe bet they they are my Holey Grail for healthy happy boys!
Goat horn dog chew
Yes, my dog was very interested in this treat, but unfortunately after 5 minutes had already “bitten” a chunk off the open end. Was a sharp, pointed piece so I wrestled the treat away from her. She’s a Great Pyrenees. I guess NO treat exists that is safe for her aggressive chewing. I’m betting most other dogs would gnaw on it & have no issues, but if you have a truly aggressive chewer, be vigilant.
No one warned me about this
I purchased this bone after being recommended goat horns in a dog enrichment FB group. I thought it would be a good alternative to the bones we normally buy. For background, I have a ten month old Pomsky. She is a super chewer and will chew on anything you let her! We got this bone and it kept her occupied for over an hour! It would've been longer, however I had to take it from her. The smell of this bone is HORRIBLE. I could not fathom it. Safe to say, we will continue purchasing the elk antlers as they are the same price, size, and do not have any odor.
My dog loves this
My 7 1/2-month-old Bichon has had this for about 6 weeks now and he loves it. I purchased it with a couple of other chew items, but the others had such a horrible smell I did not give them to him. This has held up well (he has his adult teeth) and the smell is not bad. I plan to get him another one soon (he has chewed the tip and the bottom edges off.) This is his favorite chew item!
Not good for strong chewers
The horn was thinner than others I have purchased. My doberman is a very strong chewer and cracked pieces off so I had to throw it away