WAG Goat Trotter Dog Chew, 1 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% natural, pure and unprocessed goat bone for a lasting chew your dog will love, with nothing artificial.
- Helps scrape away tartar build-up to support dental health and prevent dental disease while your pooch chews.
- Provides naturally occurring protein high in B vitamins, and health-boosting minerals in every bite.
- Doesn’t splinter so it’s safe for everyday chewing, with zero colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Sourced from fairly traded ingredients and made in Australia with minimal processing and great care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Redbarn Small Chicken Filled Bones Dog Treats, Case of 20$87.66Chewy Price$108.93List Price$83.28Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Beef Bones Medium Dog Treats, 4 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Beef Bones Large Dog Treats, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6-inch Collagen Cheese Dog Bone$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Lamb Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2.5-in chew, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Peanut Butter & Jelly Flavor Filled Rawhide Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$2.70Chewy Price$3.20List Price$2.56Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Peanut Butter Butter Flavor Filled Bone Dog Treat, 1 count, Large$9.62Chewy Price$9.14Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie White Bone Dog Treat, 1 count, Large$6.36Chewy Price$7.16List Price$6.04Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals X-Large Meaty Bones Dog Treats, 20 count$124.49Chewy Price$129.80List Price$118.27Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Large Meaty Bones Dog Treats, 25 count$72.19Chewy Price$117.25List Price$68.58Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Small Meaty Bones Dog Treats, 30 count$48.49Chewy Price$77.70List Price$46.07Autoship Price
- Lennox Tender Bones Chicken Wrapped Dog Treats, 2 count$4.82Chewy Price$4.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Goat Leg.||Cow Ear, Beef Trachea, Beef Rib Bone, Beef Cheek Skin, Beef Jerky||USA Beef Bone.||Rib Eye Bone.||Pork Bone, Salt.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Goat, Meat||Beef, Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Dental & Breath Care||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Decent product, but supervise
My dog enjoyed this. The bones are fairly soft, but can still break into sharp pieces so supervise your dog closely to pick up sharp pieces or throw away once your pup starts to chew through the bones
Tasty but lasted no time
Our 1.5 year old pup, Harley definitely enjoyed the taste of it. We thought it would worth the investment as we had read that it was long lasting and good for strong chewers. We were hoping that it would last at least a couple days; but we are looking at about ten minutes tops. So A+ on taste but definitely an F on long lasting unfortunately :/ (the picture indicates the very minimal amount left after 10 minutes of chewing)
My dog is obsessed!
She can chew on this nonstop for a couple of hours and be totally satisfied! Plus I gave it to her yesterday when she was down and it cheered her up the moment she smelled it! It is pretty greasy and breaks (eventually, in due time) to small pieces that are kind of gross to touch (to throw out) but honestly my dog can’t get enough and it makes her happy, so who cares about anything else?
Boston terror won’t touch it
She has had it offered to her bc the lamb legs are out of stock, but she sniffed and walked away.
Gave it some time..
So, first of all when I got this it looks nothing like the photo.. and now it’s too late to show you but it was a little black goat leg. Hooves and hair included. Cool/gross! Well the little leg of horror has been on my floor for a couple weeks and neither dogs showed any interest. My dog is currently fasting due to eating wild mushrooms (lol) and I’m not sure if the hunger lead him to the trotter but he’s really going to town on it. I gave him some food thinking he was just starved but he’s gone back to the leg.. the little sucker is super durable and is almost wearing down like a bully stick. Ordering another! It also has no smell! Thank the Lords
Lasted long for our strong chewer
Our bigger pup is a strong chewer and this exotic chew lasted quite a while and they loved it! Keeps them both occupied and our pups love to share!
Awesome Dog Treat
This treat has lasted so long, both my dachshund and Labrador love this treat. Highly recommend this to any size of dog. Great quality. Highly impressed.
Where did it go?
My dog graciously accepted this treat so fast and took off in a sprint to a safe spot (away from other k-9 sisters) and made it disappear! She was so pleased with herself. Definitely a treat for a good girl!
We have a yorkie and a golden doodle and they have been working on the same bone for days! The meaty part and actual bone seem to have a lot of life left in it for the chewing! Picture: Mia and the bone :)
Just barely over 5”, my goldendoodle demolished it in THREE minutes. Should be recommended for miniature dogs.