Wagatude Blue Plaid Bomber Dog Jacket, Small
About This Item
- This classic blue plaid bomber jacket is great way to keep your dog both stylish and warm on chilly days.
- Perfect for any outing, from a walk in the park to hanging out in the backyard.
- Polyester jacket features light padding, providing added warmth for your pooch.
- The zipper closure makes it easy to put on and take off.
- Available in multiple sizes for pups both big and small!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, X-Large$12.76Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pendleton Lake Vintage Camp Dog Coat, X-Large$85.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Cotton Duck Canvas Dog & Cat Jacket, Tan, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Silver Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Gray, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Patterned Bones Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Red, Small$6.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Insulated Quilted Bomber Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, X-Small$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Unicorn Faux Shearling Dog & Cat Coat, Pink, Large$5.76Chewy Price$7.20List Price
- Frisco Chevron Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Coat, Black, X-Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plaid Hooded Insulated Dog & Cat Peacoat, Navy, XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Peacoat, Gray, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Wool Plaid Shearling Dog Coat, Black, 14-in$56.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Pretty good, very cute
the zipper isn't the greatest (it likes to slide down from the top) but it keeps my pup looking adorable and warm, so overall we like it.
Great jacket for walks
We use this jacket on our 3 month old pup when he was going for walks in under 20 degree weather. He does not seem to mind the cold but we still wanted to give him a little more warmth. This jacket is so easy to put on and the Medium fit our 11 pound puppy perfectly. Good option for a cheaper jacket for him that we know he will grow out of. It will at least last him through this winter and doesn't break the bank.
Pretty Good Dog Jacket
I ordered this jacket for my now 30 lb, but still growing, shaggy labradoodle puppy. I'm so glad I got the XL size, it fits her perfectly for this winter, but she'll outgrow it for next year's winter. The zipper location on the dog's back works great, it's very easy to put on and get off. It keeps my puppy warm enough for cold morning walks. I've machine washed and hang dried it multiple times and it still looks brand new.
Zippered jacket is a hit at our house!
Like this coat. Easy on and off and comfortable weight/ fit. As mentioned in other reviews, the zipper does loosen during wear. For Charlie that is not a big problem as he has a very stocky build and most coats won't fasten at the neckline. Love the zipper and wish Wagatude would offer more with this option.
I love the zip-up the back style. It makes it so easy to get on and stay on. It's not the thickest coat but it does the job. And the stretchy underside means that even if it's not an exact fit, there's give. And the price with the 40% off made it that much better! I bought one in medium and one in small for my 2 boys.
Very nice jacket but
It runs a little small. As you can see my pup was more than a little disappointed it didn't fit. However my mother's dog loves the jacket and it seems to be holding up well.
Why aren't all coats like this?!?
We ordered this to replace another jacket with the zipper on the top side and it was perfect! I don't understand why all coats are not like this! It's so easy to get the dog in and out of it. Used the size guide for a good fit and will be ordering a 2nd one to have as a spare for when we wash it. Little Joey has gotten multiple compliments on it!
Great fitting coat
My dog 50lbs 27 in chest and 16 long and had a hard time finding a good fit. But this coat works not super warm but will do great for brisk days. Not super sturdy so dont let them play in it but great look and fit biggest plus he cant pee on it
Way to small
Cut extremely small , Open up the box and it looked two sizes too small from what I ordered. I then tried it on my baby but way to small
These jackets are quite nice, especially for the price. They fit a little snug for the size, but they are easy to put on and my dogs didn't seem to mind them.