Wagatude Cactus Sombrero Print Dog Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The pull-over design makes dressing easy.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Made of lightweight materials that makes it comfortable to wear.
- Features a brightly colored cacti-in-sombreros print.
- Paw-fect for celebrating Cinco de Mayo.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blueberry Pet Pocket Cotton Personalized Dog T-Shirt, Pink, 16-in$30.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Red, White & Boop Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco I'm a Little Eggs-tra Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Small$5.96Chewy Price
- Wagatude Stay Wild Mushroom Dog T-Shirt, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fun in the Sun Dog & Cat Dress, X-Small$13.04Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Give Me My Space Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$8.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Sea Turtles Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$12.35Chewy Price
- Littlearth NCAA Dog & Cat Dress, Texas Tech Red Raiders, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Parisian Pet Police Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$16.95Chewy Price
- Pup Crew "Adios" Palm Print Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco American Cutie Dog & Cat Sundress, XX-Large$12.10Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Shadow sometimes gets mistaken for a female because he is so pretty, so we got this manly shirt for when we are out and about. People love it. Highly recommend you get this for your doggo.
Always ready for taco Tuesday!
I love this shirt on my dog. The colors and pattern are so cute, the material is soft and the Velcro holds well. My only recommendation is in regards to the sizing. Go by the measurements, don’t follow the weight guide. In a previous order, I chose a different size based on the weight guide and it ended up being too large, so I sized down based on the body measurements and the shirt fits perfectly. Now my dog is always ready for a fiesta!
Banjo In Style
An XL didn’t fit but we contacted chewy and they fixed Banjo up with the right size! They said to donate the wrong size to a local animal shelter! So now Banjo and a random puppy are matching somewhere! He loves it! He’s a Texas Heeler and he’s not even a year old yet at 70 pounds!