Wagatude Here Comes The Fun Dog T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The pull-over design makes dressing easy.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Made of lightweight materials that makes it comfortable to wear.
- Features a cheerful “Here Comes the Fun” graphic.
- This fun, brightly colored shirt adds zest to your best friend’s wardrobe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hotel Doggy Dog Dress, Powder Blue, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Americana Print Collar Dog Shirt, XX-Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Hotel Doggy Dog Tank Top, Light Grey Mix, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bee Mine Dog & Cat Dress, Large$12.64Chewy Price
- Wagatude Rainbow Heart Tank Dog Dress, XX-Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Flower Collared Wrap Dog Dress, XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Camp Patch Dog Shirt, XX-Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Pineapple Palms Print Dog T-Shirt, XX-Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Main Squeeze Dog Dress, XX-Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Pup Crew "Adios" Palm Print Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Pawmain "PAWVINCHY" Dog Streetwear Tee, Big Dog X-Large$32.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco American Cutie Dog & Cat Sundress, X-Large$17.89Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Just what the dog ordered
Two reviews in one: Even though it is blazing hot outside, I finally realized our tiny Mi-Ki gets cold at night. This t-shirt and the one that says Bad to the Bone are perfect for him. I hold it up and he walks right up and puts his head in it. Can't ask for a better endorsement than that.
I was excited about getting this shirt and one other, but unfortunately they are running to small. I measured my little gal per Chewys suggestion and ended up with shirts being to small. I'm thinking shirt may even get smaller if washed. If you have a chihuahua or chiweenie I suggest getting a small unless they are a mini or teeny then an X Small would be fine.
Tshirt here comes the fun
I have a mini schnauzer so I would suggest a medium, the small is small maybe for a Pomeranian or something shorter
Way too small
I purchased the XL though my lab mix in under 70 pounds, as he's got a barrel chest. I could barely get it on him, and it was skin tight, too short (only covering half his length) and almost impossible to get back off.