Wagatude Here Comes The Fun Dog T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The pull-over design makes dressing easy.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Made of lightweight materials that makes it comfortable to wear.
- Features a cheerful “Here Comes the Fun” graphic.
- This fun, brightly colored shirt adds zest to your best friend’s wardrobe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco One of a Kind Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$6.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealWagatude Hello Ladies I'm Here Dog T-Shirt, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFrisco Flamingo Camp Dog & Cat Shirt, Large$7.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealWagatude Newbie Dog T-Shirt, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFrisco Bad Motha Fluffa Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XXX-Large$9.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealFrisco Zero Barks Given Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XXX-Large$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealFrisco Problem Child Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XXX-Large$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealWagatude Worthy Dog Tank, 3X-Large$8.50Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Rescued, Adopted, Loved Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Blue, Large$9.77Chewy Price
- dealWagatude Americana Print Collar Dog Shirt, Small$6.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealHotel Doggy Dog Tank Top, Light Grey Mix, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco I Love Daddy Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Gray, Small$11.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I was excited about getting this shirt and one other, but unfortunately they are running to small. I measured my little gal per Chewys suggestion and ended up with shirts being to small. I'm thinking shirt may even get smaller if washed. If you have a chihuahua or chiweenie I suggest getting a small unless they are a mini or teeny then an X Small would be fine.
Tshirt here comes the fun
I have a mini schnauzer so I would suggest a medium, the small is small maybe for a Pomeranian or something shorter
Way too small
I purchased the XL though my lab mix in under 70 pounds, as he's got a barrel chest. I could barely get it on him, and it was skin tight, too short (only covering half his length) and almost impossible to get back off.