Wagatude Here Comes The Fun Dog T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The pull-over design makes dressing easy.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Made of lightweight materials that makes it comfortable to wear.
- Features a cheerful “Here Comes the Fun” graphic.
- This fun, brightly colored shirt adds zest to your best friend’s wardrobe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco One of a Kind Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XXX-Large$9.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealWagatude Hooray For Today Dog T-Shirt, XX-Small$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Flamingo Camp Dog & Cat Shirt, Medium$13.96Chewy Price
- Wagatude Chill Out Rainbow Dog Tank, X-Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Give Me My Space Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$8.81Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- DealWagatude Rad Like Dad Dog T-Shirt, Small$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wild Thing Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$8.75Chewy Price$12.50List Price
- Frisco Mister Independent Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$4.93Chewy Price
- DealWagatude Worthy Dog Tank, XX-Large$10.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Peace Love Rescue Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XXX-Large$12.87Chewy Price
- Frisco Rescued, Adopted, Loved Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Blue, X-Large$7.39Chewy Price
- DealWagatude Stay Wild Mushroom Dog T-Shirt, Small$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Just what the dog ordered
Two reviews in one: Even though it is blazing hot outside, I finally realized our tiny Mi-Ki gets cold at night. This t-shirt and the one that says Bad to the Bone are perfect for him. I hold it up and he walks right up and puts his head in it. Can't ask for a better endorsement than that.
I was excited about getting this shirt and one other, but unfortunately they are running to small. I measured my little gal per Chewys suggestion and ended up with shirts being to small. I'm thinking shirt may even get smaller if washed. If you have a chihuahua or chiweenie I suggest getting a small unless they are a mini or teeny then an X Small would be fine.
Tshirt here comes the fun
I have a mini schnauzer so I would suggest a medium, the small is small maybe for a Pomeranian or something shorter
Way too small
I purchased the XL though my lab mix in under 70 pounds, as he's got a barrel chest. I could barely get it on him, and it was skin tight, too short (only covering half his length) and almost impossible to get back off.