Wagatude Here Comes The Fun Dog T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The pull-over design makes dressing easy.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Made of lightweight materials that makes it comfortable to wear.
- Features a cheerful “Here Comes the Fun” graphic.
- This fun, brightly colored shirt adds zest to your best friend’s wardrobe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Littlearth NCAA Dog & Cat Dress, Virginia Tech Hokies, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Striped Polo Dog & Cat Shirt, XXX-Large$11.19Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Give Me My Space Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$8.80Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Blue Tie Dye Dog & Cat Shirt, XXX-Large$11.17Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Pineapple Dog & Cat Shirt, XXX-Large$11.19Chewy Price
- Frisco Sea Turtles Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$12.35Chewy Price
- DealFrisco American Cutie Dog & Cat Sundress, XX-Large$12.10Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Beach Hunk Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$8.59Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Jungle Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Red, White & Boop Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fun in the Sun Dog & Cat Dress, X-Small$13.04Chewy Price
- PAIKKA UV & Bug Dog Shirt, 45$40.37Chewy Price$45.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Just what the dog ordered
Two reviews in one: Even though it is blazing hot outside, I finally realized our tiny Mi-Ki gets cold at night. This t-shirt and the one that says Bad to the Bone are perfect for him. I hold it up and he walks right up and puts his head in it. Can't ask for a better endorsement than that.
I was excited about getting this shirt and one other, but unfortunately they are running to small. I measured my little gal per Chewys suggestion and ended up with shirts being to small. I'm thinking shirt may even get smaller if washed. If you have a chihuahua or chiweenie I suggest getting a small unless they are a mini or teeny then an X Small would be fine.
Tshirt here comes the fun
I have a mini schnauzer so I would suggest a medium, the small is small maybe for a Pomeranian or something shorter
Way too small
I purchased the XL though my lab mix in under 70 pounds, as he's got a barrel chest. I could barely get it on him, and it was skin tight, too short (only covering half his length) and almost impossible to get back off.