Wagatude Woodland Garden Print Dog Pajamas
About This Item
- Best buds of all sizes will look and feel super cozy in these adorable pajamas.
- Feature a woodland garden print and collar and pocket details for extra style points.
- Designed to keep pet hair and dander off your furniture and bedding.
- Pull-over design makes the PJ’s easy to put on or take off.
- Can be conveniently hand washed, so you can keep them looking and smelling fresh.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Green Plaid, XX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Hedgehog Print Dog Pajamas, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Polar Fleece PJs, Red Plaid, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Giraffes, X-Large$12.94Chewy Price$14.50List Price
- DealFrisco Celebration Dog & Cat PJs, XX-Large$13.54Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Elephants, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Lil Turkey Dog & Cat Pajamas, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Llamas, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Unicorns, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Hedgehog Dog & Cat Pajamas, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dinosaur Print Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, XXX-Large$14.41Chewy Price
- Wagatude Woodland Print Dog Pajamas, X-Small$13.74Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
yes get a size bigger!!
i wish i read the reviews that that to order a size bigger! my 20 lb dog typically fits a medium for stuff from here, but this was too small/tight around her legs. it’s ok i’m going to give it to my friends chihuahua. other than that they’re super soft and cute.
Make sure to get a size bigger
I measured my dog on the size chart and got a small, but I had to return it and get a medium, make sure to get one bigger than you think you should!!
no way size up just one.
I sized up two and it STILL looks like my pup has sausage casing! Better yet toss the measurements and roll the dice.
Small very small
All items to small. I would like to return all the clothes.
Just what my dog needed
I bought these PJs for my dog so I could take the protective cone off at night and enable her to sleep more comfortably. She has a wound that I need to protect from her licking, and the PJs covered it without causing any discomfort. The fabric is so nice and soft, and the velcro makes it easy to put on and provide a comfortable fit. Just what was needed!
Not quite right
I really wanted these to work for my Vizsla to keep her warm if she gets out of her covers at night. I was happy to find the Velcro strips on the belly portion to help get her into them. The size fit her body well. What doesn’t work is the back legs. The are basically a strip of fabric with elasticized edges and a cuff on the bottom. The legs are too long and my dog got her back feet hooked on the cuff. It was the middle of the night so I just reached down and pulled both legs out of the cuffs. She’d pulled the whole thing off by morning.
Super Small Jumpsuit
not a pj at all its a jumpsuit of fabric material but super small. The sizing online was terrible and confusing and I ordered 2 by mistake.
fits perfect, he looks so cute in PJ's lol great product, Didn't shrink in the wash! Love them!
Looks so adorable on my lab
I bought it for my pit bull but it fits my lab. So it’s a winning situation but if you have pit they won’t fit. They are beautiful on my lab Annie!
Adorable but runs small!
I have a 13 lb shih tzu and the small barley fit her i had to get a different size