Waggo Dipper Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% hand-dipped ceramic.
- Heavy weight for less skidding across the floor.
- Safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher.
- Available in a variety of colors to fit any aesthetic.
- Coordinate with the Waggo Dipper Treat Jar to make a matching set.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Waggo Ripple Ceramic Dog Bowl, White, 4-cup$22.00Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Park Life Designs Paris Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-cup$17.99Chewy Price
- Waggo Gloss Ceramic Dog Bowl, Midnight, 8-cup$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- Amici Pet Woofgang Dog Treat Canister$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Amici Pet Maxwell Dog Treat Canister$19.99Chewy Price
- DealDisney Mickey Mouse Holiday Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 8 cups$20.37Chewy Price
- Harry Barker Cape Cod Ceramic Dog Bowl, Red, 9-cup$26.00Chewy Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dine Away Dog Bag, Royal Blue, 18-in$24.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Artichoke Green, 18 Cups$10.86Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- DealFrisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4.75 Cups$8.42Chewy Price$11.87List Price
- Paw Prints Tin Treat Jar, Word Design, Large$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Microwavable||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4-cups; 32-oz||4-cups; 32-oz||4-cup||4-cup; 32-oz||3.5-cups; 28-oz|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Beautiful, heavy bowls! Perfect size for my boxer who gets 3 cups of food twice a day!
The large dish is stated to be an "8-cup" capacity bowl. It is only a 6-cup capacity bowl. That makes a difference to me as I need for my dogs to have adequate water at their disposal, when I'm not home, during the summer months. Even if you filled the dish to the brim it doesn't come near 8 cups. This is the first time I've ordered from Chewy and am disappointed that the description is not the truth.
I ordered 2 of these for dog food bowls. I feed my dogs twice a day and these work perfectly. I have the larger size I use as a water bowl. They were exactly what I was looking for. They do slide on my hard wood floor but I knew that before I bought them and am going to buy a mat to use under them during feeding time. Another great product. Thank you Waggo and Chewy.
Best water bowl ever!
I've been looking for a good ceramic/stoneware water bowl for my 3 cats for months! Always ended up with 2 cup, or 6 cup bowls which were always good enough for a gerbil, or a small puppy. ..... Finally found the perfect 4 cup heavy duty ceramic water bowl at the correct size. This keeps the water cold for long periods of time and they can't move it, or tip it over. Top quality and worth every penny!
I had a problem with my American Bully slopping water all over the floor when he drank. I was constantly mopping the floor. This bowl is wide and deep enough to prevent this issue. It’s just what I wanted. Great quality and fast shipping too.
Not worth the money
Very rough and scratchy on the bottom ridge that it sits on in the kiln when fired. Needs a rubber ring or something to keep from scratching the floor. The quality doesn’t match the price. I was going to buy two more if I liked it, but decided against.
This bowl is very heavy and nicely made. Just what I was looking for you.
Bowls are good looking and specifications are as listed
Big cat bowl
Nice large bowl for our two large Maine Coons. Nice and heavy so they can’t knock it over. Wide open so it’s easy to pick out those toy mice they insist on dropping into it, but that’s why we like the size, it’s so easy to wash it out daily!
Good looking & functional
And in the dishwasher it goes! Review needing 50 characters is silly requirement and next time I won’t review.