Waggo Dipper Dog & Cat Treat Jar
About This Item
- Made of 100% hand-dipped ceramic.
- FDA-approved materials for safety.
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
- Rubber seal makes sure your pup’s treats stay fresh.
- Coordinate with a Waggo Dipper Bowl to make a matching set.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Waggo Dipper Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Light Grey, 4-cup$24.00Chewy Price
- Amici Pet Woofgang Dog Treat Canister$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Platinum Pets Modern Triple Diner Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowl, Pearl White, 0.75-cup$23.62Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Amici Pet Maxwell Dog Treat Canister$19.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Paws & Bones Dog Dinner Mat, Medium Gray, 36 x 24-in$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Paw Prints Tin Treat Jar, Word Design, Large$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Bone Dry Text Print Ceramic Dog Treat Canister$22.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Felix Treat Jar$16.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Hooper Treat Jar, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Dots Dog Dinner Mat, 27 x 18-in, Charcoal$22.71Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Paw Print Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Champagne, 1 Cup$6.30Chewy Price$8.56List Price
- Park Life Designs Gourmet Biscuits Treat Canister, White, 72-oz$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||BPA-Free, Airtight||N/A||Airtight, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
jar lids don’t fit the bottoms and one is broken
Although good looking, these jars are so useless I got a refund and will literally just have to throw them in the trash. One came with a broken lid, and when I unboxed the other two, I discovered that the lids don’t fit the bottoms anyway. They literally don’t go in. They just sat on the top of the jar bottoms and…didn’t go in. Jars are therefore not airtight and they look terrible with the lids just hovering on the top. I’ve never seen anything like it. They’re just completely…useless. Good customer service in obtaining a refund, but it’s frustrating to have done the search and found what you thought you wanted only to discover that you’re going to have to start over. Don’t buy. Would never recommend. Even if other people had a good experience, how can you know you won’t get these ones?
Maybe for cats...
This thing will hold approximately 20 medium sized milk bones. Seriously, it's tiny.
Beautifully designed treat jar
I truly love this jar! We had our dog treats on the counter. It looks very cluttered. So I bought this jar and another jar on chewy. I went with the mint color because I thought it was beautiful and it was cost-effective ;) we no longer have access treats hanging out on the counter and cluttering up our space. Also the jar looks beautiful! It doesn’t hold things like our bully sticks very well because the bully sticks are a little bit longer. So I put our dental chews, and some small chew bones in the jar. I put our treats in a different jar I got on chewy. But you can absolutely put treats in this jar.
Great treat jar
Nice sized treat jar with secure lid. I like the knob on the top of the lid for easy handling. Cute design.
I ordered this THREE TIMES. it was broken everytime I'm not sure why they don't pack it differently. Chewys was wonderful in replacing and ultimately refunding my money. I love Chewy's and think the staff and customer service is just outstanding. BUT this treat jar i wanted so badly needs a NEW packing plan.
very high quality
Buy it! you will love it. very good quality and it is pretty big
treat jar for cats
This is very cute and arrived in perfect condition!