Wags & Wiggles Dual Sided Bristle & Straight Pin Brush for Long-Haired Dogs
About This Item
- The colorful pin side of the brush helps to gently remove tangles and reduce matted hair without scratching your pet’s skin.
- The bristle side of the brush can be used on the top coat to help remove loose hair for a soft, smooth finish.
- Helps reduce shedding which means less hair on your floors, furniture and clothes.
- Features an ergonomic handle that’s comfortable and easy to grip.
- Specially crafted for dogs with long or curly coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealKibble Pet Brush-In Shine Warm Vanilla & Amber Waterless Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$22.00List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet 7.5" Half Moon Pet Comb$18.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Boar & Nylon Bristle Dog & Cat Brush, Small$26.00Chewy Price
- dealKibble Pet Brightening Silky Wash Dog Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealKibble Pet Silky Coat Warm Vanilla & Amber Grooming Dog Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$21.56Chewy Price$22.00List Price$20.48Autoship Price
- Warren London 2-in-1 Coconut Scented Dog Shampoo + Conditioner, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Top Performance Profess Groom Tool Case$118.84Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Bobbi Panter Professional Stinky Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Specialties Bluing Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$21.72Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Best Shot UltraMax Finishing Dog & Cat Spray, 17-oz bottle$17.90Chewy Price$19.00List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Grapefruit Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Piece of junk
This brush is terrible! The”pins” are made of plastic and would not go through my dog’s fur. My dog gets brushed daily, so there were no mats or snarls. It is so cheap that a couple of the pins broke off the first time I used it!
Good for puppies
I bought this brush to use on my puppy Morkie. It seems to be gentle enough. I’m trying to get him use to being brushed everyday. If you don’t brush the small breeds with hair - not fur- they get matted quickly. I learned the hard way with my Maltese. Once it happened, she never wanted me to brush her again, it was always a fight. My Morkie is use to it now and does very well sitting while I brush him. I’m now able to use a wire brush. If you’re new to the small breeds, watch a video on grooming/brushing. You have to get down to the base of the hair, otherwise it’s pointless! This is a good starter brush.
Broke within a few months
Not very good for my long haired dog the brush face fell off after a month.
Wags and Wiggles hair brush
Wasn't sure how our puppy would like this 2 sided brush. She loves both sides, especially in the evening when she is ready to settle down for the night. And she looks great.
not for collies
The colored bristle side fell off when first used. Only a very small amount of glue had been used to secure this part to the brush head. The glue did not hold the two plastic parts together. They need to redesign or find a glue that works.
Flimsy and cheap
The colors were vibrant and the handle comfortable but it was just really flimsy and cheap feeling. Fine if it’s all you can afford. Didn’t get big knots very well because it wasn’t stiff enough.
My dog does not seem to like this brush
My dog likes his other brushes and combs. But his one - he sniffed it and backed away, then he had a weird look in his eyes when I used it on him. The second time, he yelped once. Hmmm... we did find a small "boo-boo" near the area that caused him to yelp. It is now all healed and we will try this brush one more time before we decide to keep it or return it.
Excellent product. My ragdoll cat LOVES to be brushed during the spring and summer months as she sheds ALOT of fur. This product is very helpful.
Love and my dog does also!
I love the dual of this brush, the colors! My dog loves it he falls asleep while I’m brushing, very smooth .. doesn’t get stuck in hair on the brissel side like some I have tried. It does the job. Great.
too small, ineffective.
I got the one for long-haired dogs for my German Shepherd. I must admit, I did not notice I was supposed to choose a size so buyer beware, be sure to get the correct size. Nonetheless, it just didn’t do the job for me. At all.