Wahl Figura Lithium Cordless Pet Clipper
About This Item
- Delivers a powerful 6,000 SPM.
- Cordless clipper sits comfortably in your hand to accommodate all angles.
- Features a lithium ion battery with 90-minute run time.
- 5-in-1 blade can adjust from sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40 (#2179-301 blade).
- Great for dogs, cats, livestock and trimming horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl KM2 Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$147.99Chewy Price$171.45List Price
- Wahl SS Pro Clipper Kit$129.99Chewy Price$141.45List Price
- Wahl Creativa Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$179.99Chewy Price$224.95List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper, Pearl White$179.00Chewy Price
- Andis Pulse Li 5 Adjustable Blade Hair Grooming Clipper, Turqoise$140.51Chewy Price$214.27List Price
- Oster A5 Comb Attachment 10 Piece Set, Black$26.99Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- Andis AGC2 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$190.56Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Andis Universal Stainless Steel Dog Combs 8-Piece Set$42.86Chewy Price$48.09List Price
- Wahl 5-in-1 Pro Replacement Blade$39.90Chewy Price$43.95List Price
- Shernbao PGC-560 Smart Digital Dog Grooming Clipper, White$59.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Died after 4 cuts
I have 2 dogs who are shed-less breeds (bichon and poodle). I have a Wahl corded razor that is probably 12 years old and works great. After about 2 cuts, this guy started to slow down. I thought it was battery or cleaning related, but I’ve tried everything. Disappointed for the cost! I’d recommend skipping this one.
Clipper housing is cheap
First of all the box that the clippers were packaged in was dirty with grime all over it when the package arrived. Not good during a pandemic. Second thing is that the clippers fell apart during the first use. I called Chewy and the customer service rep told me that I will have to ship the clippers back and only then will they replace the clippers or refund the money paid. So Chewy has my money tied up for weeks while I wait for the clippers to be picked up by Fedex, shipped back to Chewy then who knows how long before this issue is resolved. Poor customer service for sure and that's shocking. What is going on Chewy? I am a long time customer that spends thousands of dollars with your company every year. After this experience, that might change.
Love the shape but..
I’m a dog groomer and used these every day for pre work. They were great at first, then they slowly became louder and louder and they vibrate a lot! it sounds very raggedy, like they want to fall apart. The only time I can get them to be quiet and not vibrate rapidly, is to buy a new blade and then it’s still only quiet for a few days. I of course lube, oil and use blade wash daily, so I don’t know what the problem is.
trimmers for a rescue
These trimmers are a quality piece how ever , not a good piece for an animal that is skiddish or afraid of different noises . Our rescue doggie is not having anything to do with any grooming for these are really noisy ! They do cut well though and hopefully he will come around with time .
Good for trimming feet
As a groomer, this works great for footpads & poodle feet.
I am a pet groomer and I love this clipper!! A very good order.
I love them feel good and quiet enough not to scare my pups.
does what it is advertise to do. would order it again
its not worth what i paid 4 it..it does a fair job but want go threw thick or matted hair very good & the clipper piece keeps falling out everytime it hits a snag..i like that its cordless..i maynot be doing it right im not a dog groomer lol
These are great. Except for the fact that after 3 weeks of using them, they become very loud and vibrate. Compared to the bravura, they are not as good.